The Unofficial Tomb Kings Battletome

I can't even tell you how excited I am about this, I have been writing fluff for my own tomb Kings to try and shoehorn them into the AoS universe (didn't like the way GW left the TK), mind you, nowhere near what you have achieved here.

This might as well be an official offering from GW, I'm beside myself with anticipation (especially to see the direction you took the fluff).

well done.

59 minutes ago, Mengel Miniatures said:

Well lookey what I got ahold of today! Before anyone asks, no I will not be selling printed copies of this, for very obvious reasons.

I will be giving one away in a competition though through Mengel Miniatures soon, so keep an eye out for that. :)

Looks like Tier 1 printing job - that is sooo sweet on so many ways... I will be on the lookout for that competition.

15 minutes ago, Sleboda said:

but that doesn't mean we can't individually take what is surely am awesome pdf and give it the same supercool treatment you have.  ?

Based on location, it might make sense for folks to pool their order together - would make the overall cost cheaper given volume discount and sharing of set-up costs.

Whoa!  Calm down now.

...deep breaths...in...and out...in...and...out.

We have to give Mengel Minis time to wake up, get some coffee, do Mengely things.  He'll post it when its ready to posted.  Once its ripe.  Be zen about it.

51 minutes ago, Kamose said:

Whoa!  Calm down now.

...deep breaths...in...and out...in...and...out.

We have to give Mengel Minis time to wake up, get some coffee, do Mengely things.  He'll post it when its ready to posted.  Once its ripe.  Be zen about it.

But! But! i dont wanna be zen!! X@

release_announcement.jpg.14f9c8118b751769fd156edc434de0b2.jpg

It's finally here! At the moment it is just on Mengel Miniatures because it was too awesome for the TGA downloads section (or too large of a file size if you want to be technical). I hope to have it up on TGA later today as well, but for now, head on over to Mengel Miniatures and download the Tomb Kings Battletome!

The Legions of the Kings await!

Mengel Miniatures (so you can read about what went into making it and download it)

or you can skip that and

Download the Battletome Directly Here

4 minutes ago, Galas said:

Emotion-GIF-Feel.gif

10/10 

-Too much sand and skeletons.

The bonnespliterz and Spynx story, epic. 

Thanks, it was a favorite of mine too. I also really enjoy a cheeky bit in there about the Fyreslayers fighting the TK in Aqshy, a piece about Pharakh receiving a Vampire envoy, and a quick story about a necropolis being rediscovered in Gyhran. Also, The Twelve Kings of the Court of Black and the Dread Watch. :)

I can't wait to curl up with this tonight.  I've flipped through it and eagerly await reading the content before I find a way to print and start dropping it on tables at the club.

Love how you handled Settra and his cult.... Definitely felt like the Tomb Kings players are the members of the cult whispering about his possible return....  

Great work and great look, would buy again!

You have made me sad because now i want an army that is difficult to get hold of and that this fluff isent offcial because it fits beautifuly.

However (After a little testing) I can say that i would happily put this foward as an "official" battle tomb for my hobby group to use.

Archived