Sylvaneth 1k list

Dracothjay

Hi people! Got a list here I wanna run by you guys. I love it, but struggling with her traits/artefact choices. 

BRANCHWYCH - regrowth and runa's lemantiri

TREELORD ANCIENT- general - gnarled warrior, briarsheeth, moonstone of the hidden ways and verdant blessing. 

10 dryads

10 dryads

3 kurnoth hunters - scythes

3 kurnoth hunters - scythes

i plan on my TLA seeing combat hence the defensive build. Also, iv gone for regrowth on the branchwych to support my TLA to help heal him up. My TLA will be up front with the hunters and dryads will be holding back on objectives with my branchwych.

views?

Well read the headings of both item pages again (can't quote, don't have it with me) pretty sure it says you can only use artifacts  or arcane treasures. And treasures count against item limit so you have 3 items total including the Wych and you can only use 1.  Hope I'm not talking nonsense since I can't check but I'm pretty sure.

10 minutes ago, Aezeal said:

No spells just say each sylvaneth wizard in a sylvaneth allegaince can pick one (if I recall correctly) , nothing says they cant pick the same one either.

An important distinction is that it actually says that all Wizards in a Sylvaneth army know an additional spell from the Deepwood lore. So if you can keep your Sylvaneth allegiance while taking other wizards such as with Gnarlroot/Winterleaf Wargrove they do get to have a Deepwood spell.

1 hour ago, SpiritofHokuto said:

An important distinction is that it actually says that all Wizards in a Sylvaneth army know an additional spell from the Deepwood lore. So if you can keep your Sylvaneth allegiance while taking other wizards such as with Gnarlroot/Winterleaf Wargrove they do get to have a Deepwood spell.

It's true..however later it also says sylvaneth wizards... I think that is probably as intended.

Archived