Changes coming to the Age of Sigmar App

8 hours ago, TerrorPenguin said:

You know you can search the battleplans now? Much better than previously?

I have no idea what the names are of the battle plans I own... I bought a few battle packs and I want to browse and read my battle plans without having to scroll thorough hundreds of others.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Andy_paints said:

Anyone know why I can't save my lists as pdf? Every time I click the button it says it couldn't work and then stops me from going back. Tried uninstalling, but didn't make a difference.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I get the exact same issue. I have emailed their support team about this. Email them a description of the problem at gwapps@gwplc.com

43 minutes ago, Thostos said:

Humm..assuming the Warscrolls listed on the app update are the most current,,the Balewind Vortex version they used does NOT have the Monster keyword exclusion with it.

...looking at my Nagash

Try deleting and redownloading the scroll. I just did and mine definitely shows the monster restriction.

Guys,

i wonder if i missed the memo on this... but on the organisation of the Death warscrolls, all the tomb kings stuff have been mixed in with the other factions.

Image below to illustrate. Is this new? Is this indicative of a return of the Khemrites? (Naaahhhh, but we can dream)

also... not all of the tomb kings stuff was resorted. Necropolis knights have deathrattle keyword but not in that section.

IMG_0081.PNG

6 hours ago, rokapoke said:

Try deleting and redownloading the scroll. I just did and mine definitely shows the monster restriction.

That worked,thnx:)

Sheese,thats all we need is Kairos`s and Nagash`s floating around nuking everyone,lol

On 3/10/2017 at 9:18 PM, Mortarch said:

Guys,

i wonder if i missed the memo on this... but on the organisation of the Death warscrolls, all the tomb kings stuff have been mixed in with the other factions.

Image below to illustrate. Is this new? Is this indicative of a return of the Khemrites? (Naaahhhh, but we can dream)

also... not all of the tomb kings stuff was resorted. Necropolis knights have deathrattle keyword but not in that section.

IMG_0081.PNG

On my one they are still in their own section called "tomb kings" as always.

8 hours ago, MrCharisma said:

App has been updated today to split out allegiance and allegiance abilities. 

IMG_7916.PNG

Very cool but doesn't actually work. When I select abilities and artifacts for my general they get removed a soon as I back out of the unit entry.

Is it just me?  Thought I would try a list for my Stormcast army.  But it only seems to show Liberators as Battleline, not Judicators and not V Hunters with Lord Aquilor as general.  Agggh what is happening.....

8 minutes ago, Ian R said:

Still does not work for me tried everything  suggested. 

Works fine for me!

Set your Allegiance, then set where you want your Allegiance Abilities to come from:

IMG_9530.jpg.b948d3ba1a8f3ef5463dd83e874b7756.jpg

Then open the unit:

IMG_9531.jpg.6b46f515ce9968772184107951449640.jpg

Then tap "command traits":

IMG_9532.jpg.ef1af8a255d0cb1f192492fe366d31a6.jpg

Then select "Destruction" from the top toggle button:

IMG_9533.jpg.d4462774a749eb280101f1415225c21b.jpg

Pick and save the unit:

IMG_9534.jpg.6269580518daffe45889d6f878e0489c.jpg

Archived