Xerox Chaos WiP

Xerox

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you!

What keeps you waiting Khorne will welcome you with open arms, as long as you bring him worthy skulls and shed Blood in his name. Well otherwise he'll take your skulls. But in any way he will be pleased. ?

Oh btw here is the newest member of my Chaos force.

image.jpg

@DamonRafael Thank you it's nice to hear. The Wing membrance worked better than expected. ?But there are still too much Little mistakes i made some at the skirt and one at the shoulder pad wich is säe After i made the pictures and varnishing. ?

@RuneBrush Ah ok, Thank you, i think i gonna give it a try. 

@mrstimpson38 Thank you.

Finnally i'm done with him. Not quite satisfied but it's ok. Base needs still some work. 

Sry it took me so long had to got to a Dentist who pulled out a wisdom tooth. Well it was more a surgery than just pulling it out.? So i was not quite in the mood to paint. ?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

@DamonRafael ? Well at the GBH i was just a bit Lucky. 

And cause of the Speed not everyone is blessed with a Boss who allows painting while nightshift. ? But i have to do my work before i can start painting. Plus if he hears someone complaining about to him. It's canceled. 

@AdHocGames Thank you verry much. 

• 3 months later...

Finally some little Update. Cause i have some time over from the Age of Sigmar painting i'm going to paint my one of my Bloodthirsters. And also i will post a List for a Tournament in Dec. 

The List is:

Skull Master Herold of Khorne as General

Skulltaker

Bloodthirster of Insensate Rage

6 Bloodcrusher

10 Bloodletter

5 Fleshhounds. 

It's a Team Tournament and my Partner is playing a shooty Skaven List. Any Tipps to make it better? Point Limit will be 1000p.

Wasn't is maaaaybe the right word. ?

But TBH I have an extra bank account for some years. For big pices like that hope there will be enough on it for the Khorne dragon the time he will be released. ? 

Thank you i am some people like my work so far.  That keeps me going. ??

Here some WiP pics from my Bloodthirster. The skin is nearly done @ the pictures. But i allready finished it. Also done so far are the horns and claws wich I honestly don't like too much the way i did. Right now I'm working on the Hair. Wich i will finish today hopefully, cause I just have only 5 days left, because the Tales of Sigmar painting will getting in the next round. ?

IMG_5255.JPG

IMG_5256.JPG

IMG_5257.JPG

IMG_5258.JPG

• 1 month later...

Archived