Units
10 x Blue Horrors Of Tzeentch (50)
10 x Blue Horrors Of Tzeentch (50)
20 x Brimstone Horrors Of Tzeentch (80)
20 x Brimstone Horrors Of Tzeentch (80)

Battalions
Changehost (60)

Total: 2000/2000

What do we think of this. Swap archaon first turn to cause havoc and the Lord of change can just work as a buffer for him. 

6 minutes ago, Tzaangor Management said:

I don't think Archaon can be part of the battalion, as he's not a Horror Hero, so you wouldn't be able to swap him.

I may be wrong (it wouldn't be the first time!), but that's the way I'm reading it.

Hmm seems you are right, well regardless of not being able to swap him he's pretty fast and if you swap the Lord of change then your opponent has some tough target priority decisions to make so could still work. Or does this look destined to fall flat. 

16 hours ago, Eldercaveman said:

Hmm seems you are right, well regardless of not being able to swap him he's pretty fast and if you swap the Lord of change then your opponent has some tough target priority decisions to make so could still work. Or does this look destined to fall flat. 

From what I'm given to understand, Archaon is a huge points investment, who needs to be adequately resourced and backed up in order to justify his selection.

It seems like you wrote this list intending to get both of the big guys in to do specific jobs and, while they're both good, I don't think they're necessarily interchangeable in this scheme.

I wouldn't say that means the list is a bust, but you might need to think about what each character is doing and how the rest of the list is helping them accomplish it given that they take up half the points.

As you may have guessed, being light on specifics, I'm not an expert, so pinch of salt required, but I was reading the DoT book while surfing the forum when I saw your question. I was rather hoping someone else might fill in the detail, but didn't want to leave you hanging! 

Archived