Painting for Advantage

Thebiggesthat

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, CoffeeGrunt said:

Yeah no, I don't see Awaken Realms et al getting inundated because someone really wants an extra few points for the LVO.

Cause there's not yet such approach and AoS is not yet considered completely competitive. But if it comes to comeptitive ones, such is the case.

Agreed. getting a army professionally painted will cost triple what the army itself costs anyway.

It would take you years to recoup the cost.

Are you just making this all up as fact when it is actually fictitious "what ifs "

Sportsmanship voting what I've seen is done privately and then submitted, ( I'll admit it was a small tournament but the logic applies.)

If someone wants to pretend that they won a thing with a fake trophy then so what, they aren't fooling anyone. Major tournaments are well documented and publicised, people would know.

I like the idea of there being three equal prizes for Tournie Winner, Best Army and Best Sportsman. That balances the people who will bring filth lists and win the tournie, people who bring ace-painted but also fluffy armies, and then somewhere in between for people who just give a great game for their opponents. 

Archived