Can you print Warscrolls from the AoS app?

Toddy

• 9 months later...

I know you can print an army list in Azyr ( the army builder part of the app). The list includes unit name, picture, points, and upgrade. However it doesn't include the warscroll. It's possible I missed something.

I'd say 'Print Screenshot' is your best best.

• 3 months later...

I have a 1000pts casual tournament coming up at a FLGS. I don’t know anything about the event aside from the points cap. I have a bit over 1k of Stormcasts (working my way up to 2k) so I tried to make a list with what I’ve got. It’s a variant of a 1k I’ve been playing with for a while:

Lord-Celestant (General; Trait: Staunch Defenders; Artefact: Spellshield)

Liberators x5 (Twin Warblades; Greatblade on Prime)

Judicators x5 (Skybolt Bows; Shockbolt Bow on Prime)

Prosecutors with Stormcall Javelins x6 (in two units of 3; Stormsurge Tridents on Primes)

Fulminators x2

Protectors x5

I’d typically deepstrike the two units of Prosecutors and the Judicators so that I can harass / play objectives. I’m not keen on deepstriking melee units because it’s easy to miss a charge. I’d typically deploy a mini Death Star with the Lord Celestant in the middle, the Protectors up front and the Liberators behind. Fulminators are typically attached to them (to benefit from Staunch Defenders if I don’t get Turn 1) and detach / go off to intercept opportunity targets. 

What do you guys think? It’s obviously nowhere close to being a competitive list, but was wondering if there are tweaks (units or deployment) I could make to perform better. The Liberators are typically useless (and at 100pts, I find them to be an expensive shield).

I also own a Knight-Venator and a Knight-Heraldor. I played with the Venator (with a Luckstone) in the past and it’s awesome when the snipe goes off, but I’m not sure if he’s worth the 140pts. I’m not opposed to buying some more models to tweak the list (I have 3 weeks to the event), as long as it’s not a major overhaul. 

Thoughts?

Archived