Slambo Is Here!

AAL

It's cool that people are excited about this guy.  A little nostalgia is never a bad thing.

For me, it's the first AoS-era kit that I've looked at and thought "Meh. Not near enough 'awesome' for the price."

I'd pay $15 for one, but not much more. He just doesn't have enough going on to justify the price for me.  

Still, it's great to see the excitement he's generated.

(Probably doesn't help that I have several of the original sitting in a bag in my closet. ;))

4 minutes ago, Sleboda said:

He just doesn't have enough going on to justify the price for me.  

I dunno, a friend of mine just used Slambo in a game of Silver Tower last night. It was absurd -- I think he went around the renown wheel twice before any of the rest of us killed three things. Maybe he's not phenomenal for Age of Sigmar -- I really have no idea -- but he redefines "easy mode" in Silver Tower. 

3 hours ago, rokapoke said:

It was absurd -- I think he went around the renown wheel twice before any of the rest of us killed three things. Maybe he's not phenomenal for Age of Sigmar -- 

It's not rules that I need for the price.  Hell, I buy lots of models I'll never play with, and whose rules I will never read, just to have them and paint them. 

I think Slambo is really just "meh" looking for the price.   But again, those who like him - rock on. 

Archived