Couple questions

KeX

Question

Hi

I played some games and some rules came up so any help will be nice :)

Thanx in front

1. When deamons need to roll bravery and if i roll 1 is that count that i pass automatically bravery and nothing run and just rez models or i still need to lose models no meter if i roll 1 and then res models.

2. Summoning of example i play death army and got 2000 pts list and have one terrorgheist in it, can i choose not to deploy him and put him aside and then summon him in game.

3. If i use battalion and someone destroy all my units from battalion does he got points from battalion too or only units.

4. Stormcast formation Hammerstrike Force. When he deploying Retributor it says that need to be in 6" from them Prosecutors is that mean that all need to be in 6" or only first model.

5. Deploy. If you got battalion that allow you to put unit aside or on battlefield do you need to say before deploy what is aside or you deploy unit by unit and if you decide to put unit outside is that mean you deploy it and opponent need to deploy next.

9 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, KeX said:

2. Summoning of example i play death army and got 2000 pts list and have one terrorgheist in it, can i choose not to deploy him and put him aside and then summon him in game.

4. Stormcast formation Hammerstrike Force. When he deploying Retributor it says that need to be in 6" from them Prosecutors is that mean that all need to be in 6" or only first model.

5. Deploy. If you got battalion that allow you to put unit aside or on battlefield do you need to say before deploy what is aside or you deploy unit by unit and if you decide to put unit outside is that mean you deploy it and opponent need to deploy next.

2. If you want to summon your Terrorgeist during the game, don't even include him in your list. Leave enough points out, so if you play a 2000-point game make your list with 1680 points so you have 320 reinforcement points. You don't have to tell your opponent what you are going to summon until you cast the spell. 

4. Only the first model, unless the rule specifically indicates that each model must be within range. Think of it the same way as attacking or shooting range -- if one model is even partially in range, the unit is. 

5. I've seen discussion in both camps, but I'm a firm believer in declaring the units "set aside" as deployed so that it counts as a deployment. 

1. Unless your refering to a specific skill/ability that daemons have (Inwhich case you need to be more specfic) then no. There are 3 rules of 1 and that isent one of them. If you lose enough models in combat you can always lose more in battleshock regardless the role (Abilities aside).

2. Rokapoke's answer

3. When you say he gets points do you mean as part of a victory condition? wouldnt that depend on the scenario and the wording of the VC. But i imagine you would otherwise your opponent can load up on battleions to create "Untouchable points"

4.Rokapokes answer

6 minutes ago, rokapoke said:

2. If you want to summon your Terrorgeist during the game, don't even include him in your list. Leave enough points out, so if you play a 2000-point game make your list with 1680 points so you have 320 reinforcement points. You don't have to tell your opponent what you are going to summon until you cast the spell. 

Problem is as i understand each unit have rule that gives wizard ability to summon that unit, as i understand you need to have that unit on board or wizard dont know that spell or im wrong.

5 minutes ago, KHHaunts said:

1. Unless your refering to a specific skill/ability that daemons have (Inwhich case you need to be more specfic) then no. There are 3 rules of 1 and that isent one of them. If you lose enough models in combat you can always lose more in battleshock regardless the role (Abilities aside).

3. When you say he gets points do you mean as part of a victory condition? wouldnt that depend on the scenario and the wording of the VC. But i imagine you would otherwise your opponent can load up on battleions to create "Untouchable points"

1. I ment on this rule in picture

3. Some scenarios says when its draw calculate points who kill what, so i got 2000pts list that includes for exempel 1400pts + formation that cost 100pts and 2 units in that formation that cost 500pts, so if i lose thous 2 units from formation does m opponent get 500pts or 500+100

plagb.jpg

2 hours ago, rokapoke said:

2. If you want to summon your Terrorgeist during the game

Have to stop you right there.

Terrorgheist cannot be summoned.

The Terrorgheist with the Summon Terrorgheist rule is from the Beasts of the Grave faction.  That Terrorgheist has no points value per the GHB amd this, cannot be used.

The Terrorgheist from the Flesh Eater Courts section does have a points value - but that warscroll does not have the Summon Terrorgheist rule and thus, cannot be summoned.

Other than that, everything said has been correct.

36 minutes ago, KeX said:

Is this for matched play?

Im not sure quite what the significance of that question is?

The rules for summoning are the same in all versions. Its just the rules on how those units are "paid for" that differs.

So its a general rule. All wizards that fulfill the criteria (Death wizards) technically know all the spells for summining all the death units all the time.

However obvisouly you need the model and reinforcement points in order to use it.

Archived