2000 pts Bonesplitterz

Uprising

Hello everyone

I have 2000 pt tournament coming up, and decide to go pure bonesplitterz.  I have 240 pts left and considering 10 boar boyz, or 20 more savage orcs.  What does everyone think?  Thanks for your time. 

Leaders
Savage Big Boss (100)
Maniak Weirdnob (100)
Maniak Weirdnob (100)

Battleline
20 x Savage Orruks (200)
20 x Savage Orruks (200)
20 x Savage Orruks (200)

Units
40 x Savage Orruk Arrowboys (400)
- General, thinking ravager or bellowing tyrant

Battalions
Kunnin' Rukk (60)

Total: 1760/2000

If you haven't played that -think about one thing everybody is forgeting when planning lists for Kunnin Rukk - THE TIME OF BATTLE! If you are on a tournament and have certain amount of time you won't make it till the end with double arrerboyz. 120 shots x2 and possibly in hero phase/shooting phase. And probably all with re-rolls and extra attacks on 6s. That is A LOT of throwing dice! Unless you want to use an app for random rolling. But probably that is not fun.
I played one set of 30 arrerboyz on 2 tournaments and with all the re-rolls picking dice is sooo time consuming even if your opponent helps you("OK, now I will reroll 1s...and OK, now all the 6s generate one extra attack... AND now as I was on Mystical terrain.. I re-roll all wound rolls".
In that case you plan for 3 battlerounds max IMO. At least it was like that in my case. And if you face another Destruction force...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a new list.  It is one drop, and i have made note card telling me what to do per phase.  Also I have made movement trays for the force.  Finally, I have containers labeling my dice with following "10, 20, 30, 40, 80, 120"  each with different color.  Time is an issue, and I am trying  to streamline it as much as I can. The funny thing, my two 40 man block of arrow boys do 480 shoots per turn.  

Allegiance: Bonesplitterz
Leaders
Savage Big Boss (100)
- General
- Trait: Squirmy Warpaint - Bonesplitterz
- Artefact: Glowin Tattooz

Battleline
20 x Savage Orruks (200)

20 x Savage Orruks (200)
30 x Savage Orruks (300)
30 x Savage Orruks (300)

Units

Battalions
Kunnin' Rukk (60)
Bonegrinz Warclan (40)

Total: 2000/2000

181(366 wounds) angry greenskinz ready for a 2000 point battle.  I decide to give the savage big boss as much protection as possible.  He is the strongest and weakest link in the list.  With tzeentch list becoming heavy in meta, I decide no magic.  Waste of points.  Thoughts? 

You definitely won't be popular with a list like this... As stated above... All of those shots plus a movement phase that will take ages, as a destruction player myself who takes a kunnin Rukk in a mixed force, get used to people going for a drink/toilet/smoke while you are doing your turn.

Aside from that, I think you are really missing out on any tactical flexibility. A couple of units of big stabbas in a Teef Rukk and some boar boys will help you pin people down so your shooting can do it's thing. At the moment it seems very one dimensional and people will work you out pretty quickly. 

Well, tourney tomorrow.  I have everything build and prep.  Here the final list:

Leaders
Savage Big Boss (100)
- General
- Trait: Squirmy Warpaint - Bonesplitterz
- Artefact: Glowin Tattooz
Maniak Weirdnob (100)
- Artefact: Savage Trophy
Maniak Weirdnob (100)
- Artefact: Mork's Boney Bitz

Battleline
20 x Savage Orruks (200)
20 x Savage Orruks (200)
20 x Savage Orruks (200)
20 x Savage Orruks (200)

Units

Battalions
Kunnin' Rukk (60)
Bonegrinz Warclan (40)

Total: 2000/2000

I did not receive my final box of boys in the mail, so I added two Maniak weirdnobs.  Wish me luck.  Battle report incoming. 

Archived