Spiderfang Grots Thoughts

thediceabide

Hey guys, I thought I'd share my thoughts on Spiderfang Grots. After going over them a bit in my head, I'm shocked that I don't see more of them on the board. Destruction as a whole seems to have issues with enemy armor, and poor means of inflicting mortal wounds, Spiderfang on the other hand seems to be able to inflict incredible numbers of mortal wounds! I gotta say, I'm definitely considering adding some to my collection.

AoS Tactics: Spiderfang Grots

Yeah, I'm considering adding some as well. Not as a full force, but as a fast, self-sufficient supplement to the rest of my army. They seem like a lot of fun to use =) Very much glasscannon though, positioning will be crucial in order to make them dish out the damage without dying horribly on their way across the board.

11 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Yeah, I'm considering adding some as well. Not as a full force, but as a fast, self-sufficient supplement to the rest of my army. They seem like a lot of fun to use =) Very much glasscannon though, positioning will be crucial in order to make them dish out the damage without dying horribly on their way across the board.

Exactly, I'm considering running a Big Boss general with bellowing tyrant, Shaman on Arachnarok with brew, and 10 Spider Riders as their own little murder force, while leaving the rest of my army to do what it do.

Did you see today's Warhammer TV AoS Matched Play Game? It was Beastclaw v Spiderfang at 2k. Interesting to see it done.

I'm worried about running a pure spiderfang force and being pigeon holed into those 3 war scrolls but damn it looked good on the table top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived