**SOLD** Death Army - Bespoke - Tournament - Unique - Very Well Painted - £900

ircarse

***SOLD***

Item for sale is 1 x Death Army - £900 - painted to a very high standard. Ideal as a unique collectors piece, or as a playable tournament army. 

Includes:

1 x Vampire on Zombie Dragon (Forgeworld Carmine Dragon)

1 x Ghoul King

1 x Vampire 

1 x Necromancer (Mordheim Witch model)

1 x Mourngul

3 x Crypt Horrors (Forgeworld Wolves, including limited edition wolf model holding soldier)

20 x Skeleton Warriors with spear and shield including full command (including Wight King used as champion and Forgeworld limited edition standard bearer model)

20 x Crypt Ghouls (including champion and 2 x Mordheim 'Dreg' models - used to represent family members of the vampires, played as ghouls in the game)

3 x Spirit Hosts (remodelled banshees on large bases, with skeletons modelled rising out of the ground)

5 x Dire Wolves (Fenrisian Wolves)

5 x Black Knights

WILL ALSO INCLUDE: Bespoke leather bound notebook that includes original drawings, sketches and artwork linked to the army. This was originally designed to be the notebook of the Vampire Lord on the dragon - designed to show her 'descent into the dark arts'.

WILL ALSO INCLUDE: 1 x realm gate (partially painted), 1 x Garden Of Morr statue (painted) and 1 x Tabletop World Resin Windmill (partially painted).

WILL ALSO INCLUDE: 10 x zombies (4 x male knights, 1 x female, 3 x handling and 2 x goblin).

Lots of rare and unique models painted to a very high standard. 

It has taken me roughly 2 years to create, so would like to sell for a good price.

Should you wish for any further pictures or any further details, please do not hesitate to contact me. 

I am a reliable seller well known on the UK tournament scene. I work as a Head of Department at a secondary school in the South of England and am more than willing to provide character references to prove my credibility of so needed. A large number of people on the UK tournament scene will be able to vouch for my trustworthy and reliable character - please get in touch if you would like to verify this.

Postage cost to be confirmed once enquiry has been made - genuine enquiries only please. Am sad to be selling this, but would very much like it to go to a good home!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks for looking,

Ian Carse 1f642.png

1.jpg

a.jpg

b.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg