Wanderers

Baardah

Thanks for kind words. Im thinking of making a mixed elf list that can also be played as wanderers. So dark riders will double as gladeriders, I have used the same eternalguard bodies for another kitbash with executioners weapons to be that or wildwood rangers. 

Gladeguard with hoods will be just that. And I would like to use witch elves as war dancers in this bunch too all with this dark, red and white colorscheme. 

• 2 months later...

Heres Some more models I plan to paint for this assasin wanderers bunch  the ones with excecutioners blades will be wildwood rangers, I plan on giving the assasin a bow I one hand and making him a waywatcher hero. The beast master kitbash will be a nomad prince. Guess he needs a bird or maybe I'll give him another more sneaky animal to represent it

IMG_1428.JPG.be1f51c448298d79814278ce1025c61f.JPGIMG_1429.JPG.839791773d6fdf9592caaed86c4c1953.JPGIMG_1430.JPG.78c3c5908e26defe332058a98319a6e6.JPG

IMG_1431.JPG

1 hour ago, Baardah said:

Heres Some more models I plan to paint for this assasin wanderers bunch  the ones with excecutioners blades will be wildwood rangers, I plan on giving the assasin a bow I one hand and making him a waywatcher hero. The beast master kitbash will be a nomad prince. Guess he needs a bird or maybe I'll give him another more sneaky animal to represent it

IMG_1428.JPG.be1f51c448298d79814278ce1025c61f.JPGIMG_1429.JPG.839791773d6fdf9592caaed86c4c1953.JPGIMG_1430.JPG.78c3c5908e26defe332058a98319a6e6.JPG

IMG_1431.JPG

Very cool! Keep it up. 

On 8.5.2017 at 1:04 PM, Menkeroth said:

Very dark and brooding scheme, to be sure, especially for wood elves, but well done, keep it up! And I am glad you have the Shadowblade, I love him very much! ^_^ 

Thanks... the background for this force involves a clan who's was almost wiped out by chaos and now travels the hidden pathways, popping up behind enemy lines, assassinating chaos followers the disappearing again...they are recruiting from all brands of aelves. 

Im having the league of assasins from the Arrow tv series in mind here...

On 13.5.2017 at 4:29 PM, ogmaadn said:

Wow, these models look absolutely fantastic! Amazing work!

Did you have to use any green stuff for the arms conversions? Or did they fit in just fine by using plastic glue?

Thanks. Glad you like them.

For the aelf infantry the eternal guard bodies are fantastic in the way that bits from other kits fits amazingly well. There is no green stuff on the bow and sword or the two hand sword guys. So with those bodies you can put shadow warrior arms like the first unit or executioner arms like the second. 

The black guard halberds or the Phoenix guard halberd would fit as well. 

I haven't tried but I'm pretty shure that arms from the corsairs kit and the white lions would fit too. And since the shadow warrior arms fit I'm pretty shure the sisters of averlorn bows would fit also. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was a bit jealous when I saw this army. 
It really encapsulates the brooding and sinister side of "wild Aelves" - they look very dangerous and intimidating, I love that, particularly  the Nomad Prince is like nothing I have seen before.
What kind of Legs did you use for your Spellweaver with the Torso of a Sister of the Thorn? In my opinion this is a really fitting and beautiful kitbash ^^
I especially like the Head also, where is it from? :D

Archived