Shar’tor the Executioner - New Legion of Azgorh release

Ben

Forge world have today announced a new release that will be available to buy at Warhammer Fest

shartor_the_executioner.jpg

The model looks to dwarf (arf!!) even the existing Bull Centaurs.  

As a Legion of Azgorh player I am extremely excited about this release, which is the 3rd new model with Chaos Dwarf ties in the last few months (Deamonsmith and Skaar

You can see the full forge world announcement on their blog and also get your Warhammer Fest tickets.  

shartor_the_executioner_1.jpg

View full article

On 5 May 2016 at 9:39 AM, Durant said:

I like them both, to bad you can buy them in UK....

You'll be able to buy the big guy as usual some time after the event, it's only the daemonsmith that's only available at Warhammer World. 

I really like the Bull Centaur, he's fantastic. 

14 hours ago, Still-young said:

You'll be able to buy the big guy as usual some time after the event, it's only the daemonsmith that's only available at Warhammer World. 

I really like the Bull Centaur, he's fantastic. 

Still would love to have them both, and my wife say's that a vacations in Warhammer world are not going to happen.... :(

• 2 months later...

Rules are up: https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/resources/PDF/fw_warscrolls//AoS Bull Centaur Shartor the Executioner.pdf

Not sure if there should be a 1 before the 8 in wounds.

Does an average 8-13 wounds on the charge.

Final decision withheld until they assign a points value (just like my Fimir, whose power feels off with their base size...just like when GW did them back in the day...)

On 5/7/2016 at 6:52 PM, Ben said:

I have a deamonsmith for sale.  DM me.  

As you walk down the dank corridor you become aware of eyes watching you from the darkness.  You clutch your daemonsmith tightly, but you know eventually you must give it up.  Your mother said there would be days like this.

• Like 1