Battletome: The End Times home thread

Welcome to the new home of Battletome: The End Times. Rather than build a blog or other ways, I figured that using The Grand Alliance as the hub for my hosting and posting about BT: ET would work out best for everyone. Thanks to Ben for creating a site where I can easily host the files for everyone to find!

What is Battletome: The End Times? It's a fan-made conversion of the original End Times scenarios. Like many, I was pretty hyped up about the End Times. Unfortunately, my gaming group lacked a lot of the key players, and I had none. So I never got to play them! When AoS arrived, I decided that the game was so well suited to scenarios that converting them would be easy enough. I want to play out the end of my favorite fantasy setting! Thus was born this massive tome.

It is faction neutral, for the moment. Meaning you can use whatever army you have, without penalties. It also includes a number of Times of War, so you can play and feel truly in the setting. 

Current progress report:

Version 1.0 is finished! All battleplans, Time of War rules, deployment maps and other things are finished. The Battletome: The End Times is done. Enjoy!

Fluff/extras for battleplans:

• Nagash
  • Glottkin
  • Khaine
  • Thanquol
  • Archaon

Beneath you'll find each download as they are available. The full Battletome: The End Times  is considered the master version. Each sub-tome contains only the parts that the original book contained, so you may have to download others to use the relevant Time of War rules.

Minor update: After some playtesting on wednesday, and a tournament tomorrow, I'll be adding some stuff to the Nagash section. Might not make it into a downloadable update quite yet. But getting a PDF of Nagash has jumped a bit in priority.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Stevewren said:

This is a great effort. Thanks for the hard work 

Thanks :D Look forward to this just getting better and better. I have noticed my scenario-writing skills improving just over the course of the project.

On the other hand, I forgot that I wrote this. Just managed to make myself fist-pump. Settra is the man.

Teaser 3.png

Battletome: Nagash is finally here! Though it has been available as part of the main ruleset for a while, it is now finally available as a standalone download. Download the PDF right here on TGA! It's been updated with all the deployment maps and some minor rules corrections as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great job on reviving the End Times..I would love to do something similar to some of the really old classic warhammer campaigns like 'Bloodbath at Orc's Drift' or 'Terror of the Lichemaster'. I'm a fan of all those old 2nd edition campaigns which had pre-determined armies. That's real nostalgia!

7 hours ago, Tom W said:

Great job on reviving the End Times..I would love to do something similar to some of the really old classic warhammer campaigns like 'Bloodbath at Orc's Drift' or 'Terror of the Lichemaster'. I'm a fan of all those old 2nd edition campaigns which had pre-determined armies. That's real nostalgia!

Nothing's stopping you. A couple of hours here and there will quickly add up! That's how I got through this.

I picked these up today. Soft copies of the battletome! So satisfying to see them in my hands.

DSC_0061.JPG

Archived