Hello!

warhead01

I'm new to this forum. Mo Dakka recommended I join. I'd no idea tga was a thing until today! 
I'm on Da WAAAGH And Dakka Dakka under Warhead01, I'm on the B&C under uberwolve, I'm on the warmaster under Deffbossgitkrusha. And now I'm here.

About myself. I've been into the warhammer hobby for 20 years now starting way back in 1996. Although that's nearly 20 years of 40K. I've played wfb off and on but wasn't overly thrilled with it. I mostly played because my friends were playing.  So I basically never painted my army at the time. I've started Savage Orruk Bonesplittaz. This time around ll my models are painted! So far I've only played one game and it was a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to playing more. 
I'm also starting to think about a second army. 

Thanks for reading.

On 1/28/2017 at 8:55 PM, warhead01 said:

I'm new to this forum. Mo Dakka recommended I join. I'd no idea tga was a thing until today! 
I'm on Da WAAAGH And Dakka Dakka under Warhead01, I'm on the B&C under uberwolve, I'm on the warmaster under Deffbossgitkrusha. And now I'm here.

About myself. I've been into the warhammer hobby for 20 years now starting way back in 1996. Although that's nearly 20 years of 40K. I've played wfb off and on but wasn't overly thrilled with it. I mostly played because my friends were playing.  So I basically never painted my army at the time. I've started Savage Orruk Bonesplittaz. This time around ll my models are painted! So far I've only played one game and it was a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to playing more. 
I'm also starting to think about a second army. 

Thanks for reading.

Welcome...Moe Dakka is roberto 'round these parts.   Just don't tell Dim about this place...it's no country for Debby Downers.  ;)

Archived