Slaves and Everchosen

NickT

So I'm starting my first AoS army rather than rebase sone of my old armies and have opted to go Chaos. First up I thought I'd start with a kit bash to make a chaos Lord on Deamonic mount. Nothing like a new mini to try new painting techniques on too, I've done pretty much the whole job with washes, as yet I'm undecided and maybe finishing the base may help. The idea for the army is fully mounted so lots of Varanguard and Knights with a Lord or two and Archie, all c&c is welcome! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Cheers for the comments guys!

Actually I always knew what I wanted to do with Dorghar first so the head was surplus from the start. I'll post a picture in a couple of days of the primed mini... Might have a Stormcast vibe ;)

thanks again for all the encouragement guys, hopefully I can keep momentum! I was going to wait till tomorrow but decided to drop a wip picture now, here's the big boy himself... 

image.jpeg

I'm torn between different colour heads or go for the same scheme across all three, honestly still unsure what I'm gonna do yet, definitely want to do something different though. What do people think, let me know, three different colours or all the same?

Cheers Tron, the plastic kits make simple conversions much easier and there's so much choice to play with.

I think your right Lucifer too, I had envisaged him as undivided originally. Now to decide on the paint scheme 

Archived