Warrior Brotherhood rules opinion poll

Ben

According to the rules, how does Lightening Strike (Warrior Brotherhood) work. Please vote and comment. This be covered on Mondays Daily ep  

64 members have voted

1. 1. According to the rules, how does Lightening Strike (Warrior Brotherhood) work. Please vote and comment. This be covered on Mondays Daily ep

• Inside 3" is OK. It's a set up as per the set up FAQ.
    • Must be Outside 3" It's a move as per the Move FAQ.

31 minutes ago, Grailstorm said:

So, forgive me, but what is the crux of the argument? Because I'm really failing to see one... :)

I totally agree. If you're using an Azyros, as far as I can tell, there is nothing stopping you from setting up straight into combat. 

Oh man, 50/50 vote. (Sadly growing ample) Gut tells me within 3". My solution, should my Fyreslayers Lodge ever let dirty outsiders in again would be for the C priest to heal valued Grimwrath Berzerkers for the good of the Lodge and have him bring along several of his cute pups to alert me to danger so I can chuck nerf axes at the foe. Hmm... anyone know of the new bigger hound cousins also alert their masters to danger? 

1 hour ago, Requizen said:

I totally agree. If you're using an Azyros, as far as I can tell, there is nothing stopping you from setting up straight into combat. 

Ah, ok! I'm a Stormcast player and don't really like the idea of being able to deploy within 3", but unfortunately I don't really see anything stopping it :(

Archived