Hello from York

Temp

Evening all

very new to the AoS/gw scene having not touch any gw stuff since I was a kid. Really looking forward to getting some painting done when I can figure out what army I am going for. I am a husband and a farther to a 5 year old so progress will be slow but fun none the less.

looking forward to chatting to some of you.

thanks Temp

48 minutes ago, Temp said:

Evening all

very new to the AoS/gw scene having not touch any gw stuff since I was a kid. Really looking forward to getting some painting done when I can figure out what army I am going for. I am a husband and a farther to a 5 year old so progress will be slow but fun none the less.

looking forward to chatting to some of you.

thanks Temp

I have good / hazy memories of York from my undergrad days of the 90s. 

I do aos with my kids, one is also 5 and both like painting with me - poster paints and cheap brushes = bonding time :)

Thanks for the reply all good to know friendly people are out there. Yeah the few shop in town is good the staff are very help played an aos demo game last week and loved it (got my but kicked but it was fun). 

In terms of an army to start I am still not sure really I do like the look of new tzeench stuff but there are so many good looking models across the table not sure where to start really. But I am sure I'll pick some soon.

Archived