Which Verminlord

hobgoblinclub

Deceiver or Warpseer. Warpseer can kill 6 Temple Guard in first turn with its ranged attack - also has a 26 inch range spell. Deceiver can teleport and shred key heroes with -3 rend. Corruptor has a useful Command Ability, but otherwise poor.

Warbringer and Skreech are both good with large blocks of Clanrats and Stormvermin.

Annoyingly Deceiver and Warpseer together sounds good. Can skitterleap the warpseer to where his 6 mortal wound orb can do the most damage to the enemies well laid plan (bye bye vexilor/castellant/wizard/priest/bloodsecrator/etc)

Picking just one though the Deceiver is hard to beat. Movement shenanigans and equal best rend in game make him the winner IMHO. 

I've only used the Corruptor and she's not done anything of use yet. The complete lack of rend and a subpar Command Ability let her down. So I'd recommend against that build.

I'm likely to convert/rebuild my model so I can use a different Verminlord's rules (one of those listed above already).

The shooting attack in question is a once per game automatic 6 mortal wounds. 

However, Verminlords are not "Skaven Heroes" so you cannot Skitterleap them (other than the VLD to itself). 

Archived