What New Unit Would You Most Like to See?

New variant of Khorgorath - maybe throwing rocks or something, just to give bloodbound some shooting

Chariot pulled by Juggernaut or two with Slaughterpriest on top or any other character

6 hours ago, Malin said:

New variant of Khorgorath - maybe throwing rocks or something, just to give bloodbound some shooting.

A variant exists. But I've no rumours indicating to when it'll be released. Might be a while yet if they've moved away from Bloodbound/Stormcast for a while.

17 hours ago, Shane said:

A variant exists. But I've no rumours indicating to when it'll be released. Might be a while yet if they've moved away from Bloodbound/Stormcast for a while.

Any clues on what that variant is?

I would like some kind of ranged unit for the Sylvaneth, since it would be nice to have a shooting phase with a pure Sylvaneth army. 

Although Wanderers make sense as an ally, it is nice to stick to one faction now and then. 

That being said, I hope they get some kind of Hero unit with a Sylvaneth specific command ability soon, since right now both the Branchwraith and the Treelord Ancient are stuck using the default one, which is useful, but I think they are the only faction without a command ability of their own/

Yeah hoping we see the Sylvaneth branching out with some new units to go along with a bad-****** new Alarielle, all wrapped together in a battletome. They have an awesome foundation with the Big Trees and Little Trees, and they already have a distinctly-defined playstyle with their wyldwood hopscotching. 

32 minutes ago, hobgoblinclub said:

Definitely more Sylvaneth. I love the dryads and was sad to the treekin go (even though the minis were junk). It'd be nice to see them get some kind of big bramble monster, which shoots thorns. 

I was thinking of some spooky looking thing that has fashioned a bow or slingshot out of one of its own limbs and a vine.

Archived