Hi all ^^

SolarBur

Hey there everyone. I've been in and out of the hobbies for about half my life, and took a bit of an extended leave for a while back in 2006. I've slowly came back into the hobby after reading one of the novels they had in the store all about Clan Pestilens, so as christmas came by i made up a list for good old santa claws and was delivered my first load of devoted to the plagues and i picked up what i was missing in the new year. 

I hope to learn some tactics, painting, and meet new people ^^

Maybes i will make a blog soon to show the rise of my clan, and hopefully their eventual battles :3

GLORY TO THE HORNED RAT xD

hi all, and thanks for the warm reception. 

i'm a little nervous, but i think i might try doing a blog. though i'm not really sure how to on this site. i don't think i can  reach the level and pace of everyone else's blog out there, but i think it might give me a little courage to keep on top of the pestilens. 

i would like to try and get my first 500pts built soon, which might take a little longer than normal because i'm kinda wanting to kitbash my plague monks up a bit. you might see some progress on that idea. but the idea for the 500pts is because i challenged one of the staff members at my local workshop. so its going to be his bloodbound vs pestilens. luckily i have a bit of choice for my army and a list in mind. 

The blogs are a real bonus from the site layout, all you have to do is go on the homepage (not forum homepage) and should be simple enough to find your way to starting your own. Dive right in and try, I don't update mine too regularly but I always welcome the attention when I do.

Good luck in your first game!

Archived