Hallo from the Netherlands!

DaanofWar

Hey everyone.

I'm DaanofWar, long time Skaven player back in Warhammer Fantasy. Quit playing during 8th, but AoS got me back in the game again. I'm quite the regular on UnderEmpire.net and I've been looking for a good place to talk about AoS. As for my armies, I'm mostly busy rebuilding my Skaven from the stuff I had left over at the start of 8th edition. Right now I'm building my first enginecoven and restoring my horde of clanrats to it's former glory.

Anyhow, so far so good. The forum seems brilliant and I'm looking forward to help build a community here! Particularly interested in talking with fellow Skaven players as well as other Dutch AoS fans.

Can I ask you something about AOS? Are the basic rules available in Dutch?

My wife is half Dutch and she is trying to teach me the language, so far I can cook using the recipe on the back of a packet of food in Dutch but not much else. Thought that the AOS rules might be a point of common knowledge I could use in that endeavour. 

Thanks, and welcome. 

Not that I know of. There might be some AoS starter sets that have Dutch rules in them, but the only way I can think of to get those would be at a Dutch Warhammer store.

Dutch is a notoriously difficult language to learn though and even if you did learn the AoS rules in Dutch, everyone in the Netherlands you'd play AoS against would be using the english rules anyway.

Desalniettemin wens ik je veel succes ;) !

Archived