Hello TGA!

wolfshadegm

Hello TGA community!

I just had my first game of AoS today and had stupid amounts of fun.   Around the inception of The End Times, I switched jobs, moved across a continent, and settled into home-owning and a demanding job. I've only recently felt stable enough to return to my wargaming passions and pulled out the old models to test this new "Age of Sigmar".  Right before I had to take a hiatus from the hobby, I had just purchased a Dark Elf army, so I threw together a hodge-podge list of Dark Aelves, 2000 points per GHB.  Delightful bloodbath against a mostly Slaves to Darkness Chaos army.

Also, just discovered that a FLGS sits just 2.5 miles from my work with a vibrant AoS community.  Games every weekend and a small tournament every two months.  I hope to be able to make it to the next one in a few weeks, but not sure I'll be able to convert bases and paint everything by then.

Anyway, hello and I'm very excited to see such a well-organized and excited group of fellow gamers!  Not sure how often I'll post, but I'll be lurking daily.

Archived