Chaos game on warhammer twitch

Tizianolol

Have you seen guys the chaos player list, he played today, he got 5 leaders (bloodstoker, bloodsacrator, sayl, kairos, the changeling. During hero phase he summoned an arald of tzeentch. So in the ground he got 6 leaders in a 2k points matched game

is this possible? I can play 6 leaders if you summon one? What do you think?:)

guys i have another question about this game..chaos player used bloodsecrator for +1 attack buff on bloodletters. Do you think worth it? Because of  loathsome sorcery ability you and your enemy have to reroll casted spell, can this rule be a problem in this list?:)

That list is weird (I played next to him recently and he's a good guy). It's absolute filth with horrible choices as individual components, but as a whole it seems a bit...limp compared to what it should. There's lists I'd hate to play much more than that.

Bloodsecrator - always worth it.

Summoning I think will become more prevalent. Bringing up units and characters for objectives will become powerful if it already isn't in places.

3 hours ago, Tizianolol said:

guys i have another question about this game..chaos player used bloodsecrator for +1 attack buff on bloodletters. Do you think worth it? Because of  loathsome sorcery ability you and your enemy have to reroll casted spell, can this rule be a problem in this list?:)

Just make sure to declare the banner is planted after all your spells are cast,  then no rerolls 

Archived