Let's chat : Blades of Khorne!

Arkiham

He's a 140 points Daemon ,mortal, hero, 

move 10" same as a bloodthirster.

Mortal wound save 

He heals

re roll 1's to hit .

And he gives bloodletters re rolls ones within 8" 

And if you go blood tithe you can give him Crimson crown 'if' you want .

IMG_3624.PNG

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Dan.Ford said:

Skullcannon note:

on Grind their bones ability the extra shooting is only triggered if it done in the combat phase :(

(pleae escuse my english, it is not my mother language

I mean to use them in the skullseeker host battalion: 1 shot per model in the hero phase if in 8ps range of one of the heros of the battalion.

Then, they get the Grind their bones ability, during your turn and during your opposent turn. It is very unlikly but they can shoot 4 times; Just with the battlions, they shoot 2 times sure instead of 1 sure. It almost doubles the fire rate of 3 units at 160 for 140 points costs... seems good, insn't it?

The battalion has a insanete rage bloothister in it as well and too bloodcrushers units minimun.

The bloodthister is not a bad thing. With the general ability that let him reroll his misstouch: more chances to get 6= more mortal wounds to every enemy unit at 8 ps. Thebloodscrusher are not very good, that's rigth, but quite tanky.

I think this kind of list won't be as good as murderhost with  lot of bloodletter and bloostrocker etc.. but personnaly, i would not be able to paint 90 more bloodtetter without beeing sad.

11 hours ago, Dan.Ford said:

He's a 140 points Daemon ,mortal, hero, 

move 10" same as a bloodthirster.

Mortal wound save 

He heals

re roll 1's to hit .

And he gives bloodletters re rolls ones within 8" 

And if you go blood tithe you can give him Crimson crown 'if' you want .

IMG_3624.PNG

Wow I wondered about this inclusion on your Blackout list. Had no idea he had the DAEMON key word. I thought it was for the Runeshield but he brings much more to the table.  Really wish Valkia had both MORTAL and DAEMON key words.

Absolutely, if the Mighty Lord of Khorne, Khorne Lord on Juggernaut and Valkia (perhaps even Skarr) had the Daemon Keyword aswell a lot of more synergy windows would have been more open for us and likely more often taken aswell. 

In fact it is actually quite strange that the Chaos Lord on Daemonic Mount, Harbinger of Decay, Slaanesh Lord on Daemonic Mount and Fatemaster do have it while Khorne Lord on Juggernaut does not. They are all models that came out to characterize the good specific look for Warriors of Chaos way back in 2002, 6th edition Warhammer Fantasy. Even at that moment they too where all on top of Daemonic mounts. So I really don't know why the Daemon Keyword dropped off our Khorne Lord specifically. It's a good question to ask at any event that has some of the AoS designers around ;) 
The same applies for Mighty Skullcrushers aswell offcourse, though it's a bit less obvious or required there. Skyfires do have the Daemon Keyword (due to disc) and Hellstriders do have/kept the Daemon Keyword aswell but neither the Varanguard (on Daemonic Mounts) or 'Plague Knights' have it, though for the last one a case could be made that they are actually riding Mortal spawns, who knows. 

In many cases though I think it has more to do with the intrests of specific designers. Logical or expected and consistent designs arn't typical to Age of Sigmar.

14 hours ago, Biboune said:

I think this kind of list won't be as good as murderhost with  lot of bloodletter and bloostrocker etc.. but personnaly, i would not be able to paint 90 more bloodtetter without beeing sad.

I initially thought that too but if you mix up work enough you should be able to archieve it. It's just a long process that becomes more interesting if you at least convert some Bloodletters, which is how I intend to resolve that machine work. Though for casual play I still will not go that far for list building. However if there ever is a larger event near me I will likely apply it for that. I think it's usually helpful to make a clear distinction between store/club games and tournament games.

Hello Khorny guys, just a very quick question about the blood tithe table.

We are allowed to use 3 blood points to make a movement as if we are in the movement phase for one Khorne unit.

But, can this unit run also? The run is a part of a normal movement of a unit so i wwould say yes but i am not sure.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Titus said:

Hello Khorny guys, just a very quick question about the blood tithe table.

We are allowed to use 3 blood points to make a movement as if we are in the movement phase for one Khorne unit.

But, can this unit run also? The run is a part of a normal movement of a unit so i wwould say yes but i am not sure.

Thank you!

Yes a unit should be able to run that way. Keep in mind though that if it does it cannot shoot or charge later that turn, as per Running rules. Which can matter as this is all resolved in the Hero phase. Though if you are indeed able to use it early on or for objective purposes you could indeed just use it to run to my knowledge. 

On 04/10/2017 at 2:49 PM, Killax said:

As a sidenote, I'd also love to know which Khorne players where at the Facehammer GT event!

I went with Gore Pilgrimsand Khorgoraths!

Bottom table learnings of FacehammerGT2017 for make benefit glorious armies of Khorne!

3 Slaughterpriests all with Blood Sacrifice
1 Bloodsecrator with the Brazen Rune
10 Reavers
2 x 5 Blood Warriors

1 LoK on Jugger with the Blade of Endless Bloodshed & Violent Urgency
1 Bloodstoker
5 Skullreapers
6 Khorgorath
5 Blood warriors
3 Skullcrushers

Thought I would max out bloodsacrifice in an attempt to get some early game schenanegans on the go with blood tithe points.
Khorgoraths in one unit to get max benefit from being whipped and using BT points.

Disclaimer- I had only played 1 game from the battleplans in ghb17 pre event.
This was my first time playing with skullcrushers. I only finished painting them the night before. 
So a lot of theoreticals about the be put to the test.

I had 4 fun objectives to achieve:
Get all 6 khorgoraths into combat with a single unit and roll a fist full of dice
Use Brazen Rune to dispel a Balewind
Make at least one kill of significance with the new LoK on Jugger
Use Bloodbind

Game 1 -
Knife to the Heart vs Tzeentch (2 x LoC, Kairos, the changling, a gaunt summoner and lots of Horrors) destiny dice contained 3 x 6s at least 1 x 1. More drops than me
I finished deploying first, took first turn. Successfully loaded up with 3 bloodtithe points from sacrifices. Khorgoraths where whipped and ran forward. The hunt for skulls began!
Burned the three BT points at the start of his T1. Khorgoraths charged straight into the line of horrors. There was only one way not to get a major loss and that was to grind through pinks, blues and brimstones.
I had pinned a loc in combat, but stupidly allocated wounds to the khorgi on the end. he died, releasing the LoC 
Casting roll for a balewind was a fail. Yay. but Boo because I didnt get to use brazen rune.
Skyfires zipped forwards, burning all 3 DD 6's to mortal wound off my bloodsecrator.

3 Slaughterpriests returned the favour by boiling their blood leaving one left on a couple of wounds
Lok on Jugger charged in and finished the job by taking his first ever skull. (dramatic improvement over his debut where I literally rolled two dice; one for deployment and one for his armour save before he was relegated to the dead pile thanks to a damage roll of 6 on a Venators Star-Fated Arrow)

I was down to 4 Khorgoraths, maybe took 9/10 wounds, but two models got taken off. Kairos intervened on subsequent battleshock roll, the last two fled. Plop.

Kairos and the LoC cohort made their way slowly around the board edge zapping units relatively unchallenged.
My skullcrushers skirted round the opposite board edge. We ultimately both ended up in a position where we could stop each other controlling our own objective but lacked 5 models to claim them for ourselves.
Fun game, but I lost on kill points.

Result: Minor Loss
10.JPG.12b883a98c8dcf7604a006238c0069f1.JPG11.JPG.67e6fee8a478f81b221402d95a7f4442.JPG12.JPG.44f759de2fb692d640f20ceb7246e892.JPG
13.JPG.1680f13e2c998c70c24d54a9c43427f4.JPG

Game 2 -
Duality of Death vs Skaven Pestilens (2 x Plague Furness and a boat load of rats) more drops than 8.
Like being hit by a freight train.
I got first turn, move forwards but hadnt really factored in how far across the board a move + good charge roll would propel the rats. He got the double turn and steamrolled across my line.
Khorgoraths got pinned at the side as part of the sweeping horde leaving 3 unable return attack in combat.
There wasn't much I could do by this point. He just ground my remaining troops to a pulp. First time I have been well and truly tabelled.
My tactics for Duality of Death need a major overhaul.

Result: Major Loss
20.JPG.00ef183aab49768802d4628f59e048df.JPG21.JPG.8db3f0c2ac8e0ab4a2e50b3b1b9776c2.JPG

Game 3 -
Total Conquest vs Khorne (Gore Pilgrims almost mirror match- 2 x units chaos horsemen 2 x units marauder horsemen)(more drops than me, or equal but I had first drop)
I deployed quite conservatively and had completely the wrong tactics in mind.
Totally didnt see this coming, but my khorgoraths got hit with bloodbind, where drawn forwards and subsequently penned into a massive scrum. Completely outnumbered. They survived quite a few turns. 
Should have played much more aggressively with the rest of the army. 
Well deserved win for my opponent.

30.JPG.bf6cb2e6f35129793c5a607911c80d4b.JPG31.JPG.ea9a740d742ef7f6cd8748476c5e5723.JPG

Game 4 -
Battle for the Pass vs Fyreslayers (Runefather on Magmadroth, Runeson on Magmadroth, 2 x Runsmiter, Battlesmith, 2 x 30 + 1x 10 vulkites, 30 hearthguard)(fewer drops)
Fyreslayers finished deployment first, took first turn. 2 massive units of 30 popped up from tunnels, successfully charged and pinned me in my deployment zone.
Pretty sure he could have done something even nastier with their drop.   
RR saves + Ward save made them all but impossible to shift quickly.
After finally breaking through the vulkites the characters are a lot squishier, but I couldnt make up the objective point deficit at that point.
LoK on Jugger and a single remaining skullcrusher got successively good murderous charge rolls and took the remaining 3 unmounted heros off turn after turn after turn.
If I had a second go at this I may have tried a ballsy move with a slaughterpriest to bloodbind the battlesmith into bloodboil reach, but this mission vs that army is a big ask if you dont get first turn and dont have a ranged attack.

40.JPG.861b1b856c3c9ae4d02caaafa355fd2a.JPG41.JPG.4f0667276e2097c7e94081cbcc90fd91.JPG42.JPG.96356418b1e8477f2c9962cb497742fe.JPG
Game 5 -
Starstrike vs Nurgle (Plague Touched Warband: Glottkin, Bloab, Horticulus, Harbinger of Decay, Lord of Plagues, Chaos Sorcerer Lord, 3 x 5 Blightkings, 10 Plague Bearers) fewer drops (min 3 or upto 9?) he finished first and took first turn.

Rolling for terrain left us with a deadly wood in the middle surrounded by at least 4 mystical scenery pieces.
He deployed mainly offset to the middle/left. I deployed offset to the right, taking a a gamble on rolling for objectives.

T1 we each buffed up but made minimal movement.
T2 first objective rolled as a 1/2 right on the side of the board he was covering he claimed it straight away.
Bloab was just in range of the slaughterpriests- I could have used bloodbind to have him march through the deadly forrest, but opted for bloodboil. I think i managed to cause 11 wounds on him. He was finished off next turn and Horticulus followed suit.
T3 both of the t3 objectives landed right on the opposite side 5/6's. At this point there was only a unit of plague bearers in the way of me taking the other two objectives.  
I charged and took them all off despite a really good set of save rolls.
From this point on I just needed to hold up the Nurgle units for the win.
T4/5 The dice didnt do my opponent any favours, the highlight being in last turn when he really needed to cover some ground across the board he rolled 2 1's for mystical. That definitely sealed the deal.

Overall: Out of 5 successfull rolls for blood boil I must have managed 3x 6s and 1x 5 for mortal wounds- pretty brutal.

Result: Major Win
50.JPG.547b63784e1ee944c7a7ebdde1f9426f.JPG51.JPG.e096e314309a2d316eeacda8f87d76fe.JPG52.JPG.773cda9ab669bed18d50e97af7a16ad9.JPG

Event Overall- it was fantastic, well organised, really nice opponents.
Element Games as a venue gets a really good write up, and yes, its awesome. 

Future Revisions:

Need 3 x 10 reavers or 1x10 & 1x20 as a board wide screen to prevent popup attacks. Or at least as a delay so mlok can get his charge buff on and counter strike charge off.
Drop 1 x blood sacrifice for +1 to hit. help to guard against debuffs rather than an aggressive weapon, but it does go well with skull reapers.
its going to reduce the odds of a turn 1 charge from BT points, but maybe chucking 1 unit of reavers out in the open early might make up the difference.
Drop 1/2 x khorgoraths and 1x5 blood warriors for extra 1x10 reavers and I'm eyeing up either a slaughterbrute, soulgrinder or warshrine.
Maybe put brazen rune on a slaughterpriest instead of bloodsecrator. He only ever seems to get shot off, not magic'd off so spread the redundancy.
Not sure what is better for the army dynamic- blade of endless bloodshed or talisman of burning blood.

In hindsight- using 5 bloodtithe points on your opponents turn could be a game changer you are hitting the prebuffed units like a torpedo in the deathstars exhaust vent.
a couple of examples being: 
Pertilens wouldnt have their plague furness' rabit fever
Fyreslayers wouldnt have their battlesmith rr saves
Khorne wont have Brazenrune blessing
If youre playing a Phoenix it wont have all the +'s to its armour save pre spell casting.

13 hours ago, Twitch of Izalith said:

Just finished building Valkia the Bloody. It was sooo nerve wracking getting the bits off the sprue but the model is beautiful. I would love to see a plastic version thats twice the size :)

I made my own - I wasn't confident with the resin 

IMG_0386.JPG

@****** Very cool army, unique armybuild and many thanks for the report. Looking forward to your new adventures with a less than typical Khorne army for sure. In regards to some of the things, here's just my opinion on them.

Need 3 x 10 reavers or 1x10 & 1x20 as a board wide screen to prevent popup attacks. Or at least as a delay so mlok can get his charge buff on and counter strike charge off.
Drop 1 x blood sacrifice for +1 to hit. help to guard against debuffs rather than an aggressive weapon, but it does go well with skull reapers.
its going to reduce the odds of a turn 1 charge from BT points, but maybe chucking 1 unit of reavers out in the open early might make up the difference.
Drop 1/2 x khorgoraths and 1x5 blood warriors for extra 1x10 reavers and I'm eyeing up either a slaughterbrute, soulgrinder or warshrine.
Maybe put brazen rune on a slaughterpriest instead of bloodsecrator. He only ever seems to get shot off, not magic'd off so spread the redundancy.
Not sure what is better for the army dynamic- blade of endless bloodshed or talisman of burning blood.

In hindsight- using 5 bloodtithe points on your opponents turn could be a game changer you are hitting the prebuffed units like a torpedo in the deathstars exhaust vent.
a couple of examples being: 

I think your Khorgoraths are great for preventing pop up or flank attacks aswell, alternatively presenting massive blocks could also still very much work out, just infantry, less of the Khorgorath type ;) . In general I think +1 armour from the Slaughterpriest is somewhat underplayed, or at least I get that idea from the forums. I'd go for that first because it means our stuff can arrive in greater numbers. Playing less on your own Blood Tithe points and more in gaining them by destroying your opponent is generally the better way of obtaining them.  All your other change options seem really cool, though personally I'd love to see 30 Bloodletters first in your force. Lastly 5 Blood Tithe points is a certain game changer, in many ways still feels like a 'Warmachine Feat' a move that can indeed decide the game! In terms of Artefacts I'd pick the Talisman first.

Cheers!

20 hours ago, ****** said:

I finished deploying first, took first turn. Successfully loaded up with 3 bloodtithe points from sacrifices. Khorgoraths where whipped and ran forward. The hunt for skulls began!

Burned the three BT points at the start of his T1. Khorgoraths charged straight into the line of horrors. There was only one way not to get a major loss and that was to grind through pinks, blues and brimstones. 

I thought since the FAQ, we are supposed to use the blood tithe abilities at the very beginning of our hero phase ? I guess to prevent building up the points with our priest and use them right away.

I think it sucks, makes blood tithe even less efficient, but I'm just asking to clear things up.

BTW, great report, thanks for the feedback !

14 minutes ago, Hystarion said:

I thought since the FAQ, we are supposed to use the blood tithe abilities at the very beginning of our hero phase ? I guess to prevent building up the points with our priest and use them right away.

I think it sucks, makes blood tithe even less efficient, but I'm just asking to clear things up.

BTW, great report, thanks for the feedback !

Or the start of your opponent’s hero phase, unless the reward specifically states otherwise (like the spelleater curse)

Yes, both Hero phases are windows for Blood Tithe point use. The difference from the book is that it now has to be done at the start, basically annouce it first etc. 

So far in my games it still has not been problematic. But I also still wouldnt try to play heavy on the Blood Tithe system, as it leads to small unit destruction play (not always wanted) or self inflicted damage (which I dont like at all).

1 hour ago, Killax said:

Yes, both Hero phases are windows for Blood Tithe point use. The difference from the book is that it now has to be done at the start, basically annouce it first etc.

Indeed, I failed writing what I wanted to ask. I meant "at the very beginning of any hero phase". So you can't do anything prior to blood tithe and cannot pile up points with priests and use those points in the same phase ?

2 minutes ago, Hystarion said:

Indeed, I failed writing what I wanted to ask. I meant "at the very beginning of any hero phase". So you can't do anything prior to blood tithe and cannot pile up points with priests and use those points in the same phase ?

Thats partially correct.

You can do things prior to your opponents Hero phase. But you cant activate Rage of Khorne or use Command abilities prior to your own first Hero phase.

Blood Sacrifice can be used but not before the start of your first Hero phase.

Frankly though there is very little reason to heavily play around the Blood Tithe system. Khorne cares not whence the blood flows, so why would we? 

The prime advantage for our Allegiances comes from lethal Infantry and our great selection of Artefacts. Gore Pilgrims is often mentioned but easily leads to paths that have less lethal infantry as otherwise possible...

Personally I've almost felt inclined to just use grand alliance chaos instead. But the BoK command traits snd artefacts at least feel better. But grand chaos and fist of the archaon miiiight be more useful than blood tithe, maybe? Or perhaps I need to try sone 2k games to get a better result out of the blood tithe system

24 minutes ago, Centuryslayer said:

Personally I've almost felt inclined to just use grand alliance chaos instead. But the BoK command traits snd artefacts at least feel better. But grand chaos and fist of the archaon miiiight be more useful than blood tithe, maybe? Or perhaps I need to try sone 2k games to get a better result out of the blood tithe system

At the 1K level I get that, even Slaves to Darkness is better at 1K level. Though I believe the game itself becomes interesting and semi-fair at 2K. For example, there is no way any Allegiance can compete with 9 Destiny Dice at 500, 1000 or even 1500 points. The impact of a single unit doing what it needs to do at that level is just too big. In that same vein, with little to no way to accumulate up to 6 Blood Tithe points and still have a force left in theory means Blood Tithe in many 500 to 1000 games will not even work.

In general though, as the above, the use of Blood Tithe is important but does not define us as an Allegiance or Army. In other words, it's not as important as the Ur-Gold Runes, Destiny Dice or other Allegiance Battle Traits that are created to specifically boost otherwise underpreforming armies.

While it's a completely different discussion, if I had any say in how Destiny Dice where designed I also would not have allowed it to be this potent. In my opinion a re-roll of 9 dice would allready be incredibly strong without knowing the outcome. While Tzeentch indeed knows the future the army is only working in his favour and while Tzeentch presents change it's not always the change the champion wants (see Chaos Spawn). So even from a narrative standpoint the 'set outcome' is shaky, because unless we're talking about Tzeentch's favourite champion I doubt he'd imbue that much power and future knowledge to his champions. It simply does not fit his character either...

Khorne as an Allegiance is there for fans of Khorne and I think the best Allegiances should work out that way. They are a narrative choice and less so the definition of what is competative or not. At 2K both Grand Allegiance Chaos and Slaves to Darkness Allegiance function akin to the Khorne Allegiance, they impact the game in a favourable way but not define the outcome of a game (otherwise known as a lot of movement and dice rolls ;) ).

I suspected that blood tithed simply scaled poorly in lower games. As we've totally noted that our resident tzeentch players destiny dice gets super powerful at lower pts games and probably smoothes out a bit more at higher pts. I like the blood tithe as thematically it's super cool, but I might only ever get 3-5 of them during a game (and this is with me aiming to acquire them with msu and blood sacrifice). Luckily we are moving up to bigger games now as our collections are growing. But it's been a slow grind for me.

On another note I really want to focus on my reavers again, I left them out of lists lately, taking bloodletters instead. But aesthetically I like a barbarian themed horde :)

37 minutes ago, Centuryslayer said:

I still stand by the point, that this is a proper consideration for daemon based armies or lists that don't make use of priests.

Thankfully they cleared the big confusion about firestorm and the GA:Chaos abilities got a boost, especially as daemons don't have easy access to charge buffs.

25 minutes ago, Centuryslayer said:

I suspected that blood tithed simply scaled poorly in lower games. As we've totally noted that our resident tzeentch players destiny dice gets super powerful at lower pts games and probably smoothes out a bit more at higher pts. I like the blood tithe as thematically it's super cool, but I might only ever get 3-5 of them during a game (and this is with me aiming to acquire them with msu and blood sacrifice). Luckily we are moving up to bigger games now as our collections are growing. But it's been a slow grind for me.

On another note I really want to focus on my reavers again, I left them out of lists lately, taking bloodletters instead. But aesthetically I like a barbarian themed horde :)

I think it only all makes sence to scale up. As before almost every choice in AoS (even from the orginal design) seems to favour the 2K-ish levels. In that several abilities will have an area of effect that becomes usefull if you actually have multiple units in the 'front side of the army'/first wave and have something left for the second wave. 

In many games I often scale from 1 to 5, as before, Ive never really seen this as any disadvantage. The effects that matter the most to me remain 1,2,3 and 5. They matter to me because they are set outcomes aswell. The difference is indeed that we have to work for it :D 

I think that Bloodreavers can still be a great focus. I also think that with a Chaos Warshrine you'll be able to make them into a good Deathstar, the downside however remains that a 5+ armour, even with 6++ isn't incredible but still I believe it remains to be relevant enough as long as you have a Totem near your Bloodreavers. Other than that I do think a Barbarian Themed Horde is awesome visually. I personally prefer Bloodletters because painting up 80+ Bloodreavers would actually thake me even longer as painting up 90 Blodletters. A cheap and easy alternative also remains to just bring an additional Bloodsecrator, which by no means is a bad choice. It's just that his Movement 4" might mean that eventually Bloodreavers are out of his 'Totem reach'.

Cheers,

PS still working on Tactica, with allready having 10 pages while only covering the first half I will split it up and reveal the first parts soon.  Most of it is actually focused on "Horde management" which is the first step to succes for most Khorne armies and actually build in as one of our biggest strenghts, quantity.

Edit:

22 minutes ago, Xasz said:

Aspecially as daemons don't have easy access to charge buffs.

Both Khorne and Slaanesh Daemons have easy acces to charge buffs though... I don't think Tzeentch will need or even want it and for Nurgle the outcome is certainly welcome but I also doubt it will be part of their eventual Nurgle Allegiance. 

In any case though any boost to GA Chaos is welcome if you want to use GA Chaos :), though there remain a lot of reasons to go for other routes.

On the note of the Barbarian Horde, I have been using a block of 40 Marauders recently and they seam to be well worth the points.

Yes they don’t help unlock any battalions, but with the easy of buffs we have in the list its easy for the unit to be putting out 50+ wounds a turn if can get the mob fully engaged. I have managed it a few times and wow it’s fun.  

(I also talk about this unit in todays blog entry about my attempts to use a Khorne army in a escalation league iam running. http://www.tga.community/blogs/entry/1153-the-cohort-of-bloodied-brass-thoughts-on-chaos-marauders/

1 hour ago, Xasz said:

I'm speaking of rerolls or pseudo-rerolls (MLoK) and not flat-out movement buffs.

Only model that I can think off the top of my head is the BT of Insensate Rage, which is meh.

Well as above, there are many, but you do have to play the Khorne or Slaanesh Allegiance to really get Daemons to speed up, improve charge changes etc. All of it was covered before in several reviews but it's also the reason as to why mixed Khorne forces are the best.

For example Violent Urgency works on all Khorne units, re-rolling all failed charges within 8" of Khorne units. Talisman of Burning Blood works on all Khorne units, adding 1 to run rolls and to charge rolls, again within 8". While the Bloodsecrator shouldn't have any 'Banner Artefact', Banner of Blood does apply for all Khorne units. In addition Wrath of Khorne Bloodthirster allows Daemons to charge and run, both with an additional 1 to rolls and lastly we have the Bloodstoker working on any Khorne unit adding 3 to run or charge rolls.

So without Battalions and general additional movement "Khorne" has 7 charge re-rolls/buffs with Bloodthirster of Insensate Rage included :) Which to me has been enough so far. In fact in many cases the lists I have boil down to, do I want this Khorgorath, another Bloodstoker, Skarr, spice up units or go to the drawing board again to include more Wrathmongers :P 

Archived