Ogors and Gorkamorka

Dracoth

I understand that Ogors now follow Gorkamorka. I believe this little nugget  was found in the new Grand Alliance Destruction book. I just wondered if any of the new novels explore their worship any further, I'm keen to learn more. Anyone know? 

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, MacDuff said:

I'd like to see them get kickstarted again. I just found a bunch in a box and I'd like to field them. From what I've heard they're not very competitive these days.

How competitive are you playing?  Mixed ogors (beastclaw with ogor allies) did amazing at first. Got a bit hurt due to ghb2017 but they are still capable and a threat at club level. You just might need to work a bit harder. In a tournament setting where people bring the winning list they found on the internet.... different story of course. 

58 minutes ago, Kramer said:

How competitive are you playing?  Mixed ogors (beastclaw with ogor allies) did amazing at first. Got a bit hurt due to ghb2017 but they are still capable and a threat at club level. You just might need to work a bit harder. In a tournament setting where people bring the winning list they found on the internet.... different story of course. 

I had the same question... does "Not very competitive" mean that they don't auto-win against every army that isn't Stormcast, Tzeentch, Khadaron etc top tier lists? As far as not-op battletome armies go, Ogors work pretty darn well, in my experience using them in mixed destro.

35 minutes ago, MacDuff said:

It looks like I need me some Beastclaw big boys, but they are BIG models to carry around. How many would buff one unit or two of each Ogor troop type  sufficiently to be fairly stompy?

Give the Beastclaw raiders thread a read in the destruction part of this forum. It’s got all the info you need to get them to be the avalanche they can be ?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived