Game Idea

Rob P

I was in the local GW store with my son (10 with learning difficulties) the other day and the store manager had made a Santa and sleigh using the Logan Grimnar sled and character with greenstuff hat and the Sisters of the Thorn stags as the deer.

My son started suggesting a game based on the premise with (a)elf helpers on the side of santa and the dark (a)elves plus goblins on spiders on the otherside.

I'd like to try and make something along these lines for Xmas 2017.

Anyone got any thoughts on the game system to template? Was thinking maybe Bloodbowl but would be interesting to hear any thoughts.

have you any ideas at to the premise for the game.

For instance:

Evil elves invading santas workshop? (Mordhiem)

Santas sleigh is shot down. presents are scattered (Objectives) Good elves and bad elves scramble to recover as many presents as possible.(blood bowl or Regiments of reknown)

Maybe use the Hinterlands rules @bottle designed to make a narrative campaign he can play through. To get back all the presents that are missing/stolen from santa. It makes you the GM, which means you can ensure it's challenging but he always wins :)  (also less models to convert) 

35 minutes ago, KHHaunts said:

Santas sleigh is shot down. presents are scattered (Objectives) Good elves and bad elves scramble to recover as many presents as possible.(blood bowl or Regiments of reknown)

this could be a great starting point.  

Archived