Happy holidays.

Arkiham

About this time of the festive period I shut my phone off and relax, shutting out the world and enjoying what time I can with friends and family. 

So, as this is my first xmas with TGA, I would like to wish all a good time and gentle hangovers.

So,  what have you asked for? And in a couple of days what did you get? 

I've asked for wrathmongers and some terrain for this year, though I've a sneaky feeling ill be given a painted model.

bag2.png

giftsquig.png

Happy Christmas folks, this forum played a massive part in me deciding to dive back into Warhammer with AoS.

I'm getting the rest of a 1000 point Slaanesh army tomorrow, so another box each of made to order nettes and seekers, some Chaos Warriors, a Slaanesh Herald and the goat-faced wonder itself, a Keeper of Secrets.

78ce15b6d98898c6a1eb5fbc27faa8c5.jpg

Let the games begin! It's all dying down so I've escaped for some hobby time. I actually ended up getting two copies since the family seemed to all have the same idea, so one will be returned and I'll probably pick myself up some orruk brutes. But let's play ball!

Ps the arachnarok is jealous, but my airbrush broke so until the new one arrives he's on hiatus.

Archived