tzeentch competitive list

Tizianolol

Whith the spells nerfed to one by phase, they arent so much competitive.

They havent units on mortals, only slaves to darkness marked and four heroes (now they have tzaangors, but they are gors, not moratal.) His base unit is pink horrors, that horrors are good, they have a shooting atackk and are magues, but you already have the wizard heroes and remember, a spell only can be casted one time for turn, then if you put two you can cast mistic shield and arcane bolt, but your wizzard neded have his own spell.

At last, for me, right now if you want be a bit competitive you only can use tzeentch units as a support units, the flamers, exalted flamers, the chariot, and pink horrors are good as suppord and give you some ranged combat (withouth use the skavens). But if you build full tzeentch army, right now you have hig chances of be stomped. They need 2 or 3 untits and 2 or 3 new heroes, like khorne bloodbound. 

Right now you Slaanesh army is much better than tzeentch army.

Ok !! I know nurgle and khorne but I wanna try sonething different!slaanesh o tzeentch?

honestly I prefer tzeentch ,I like the gameplay !

what do you think about that?

LoC (260)

harald oT (120)

harald oT on burn chariot (200)

gaunt summoner of tzeentch (120)

20 warrior of chaos (360)

-halbards and shilds

2x10 pink horrors (280)

10 chaos knights (400)

-glaive

tot 1740

i wanna summon 3 flamers (200)

tot 1940

i wanna underline Knights + gaunt summoner sinergy (-1 bravery from Knights) can be strong with this guy

what do you think?;)

So the list you've built is solid, and it would play alright if we were still in 8th edition. But you don't have any strong buffs or combos going on. 

The warriors and knights aren't helped in combat by anything. In bloodbound this would be the Bloodsecrator or wrathmongers giving extra attacks.

The only real synergy the army has is that the Lord of Change can help improve the casting of your wizards, but since you're not able to double up on Infernal Gateway you're not able to abuse the casting phase like you could before the generals handbook. (3 Gateways is horrible)

I think this would be an alright (if somewhat grindy) list to play at your local club or store, but the problem is you're going to get shot to pieces by Sylvaneth hunters, pounded by Thundertusks and out fought by bloodbound. It doesn't have any cool tricks for tournament play, but I think you'll see those come out next year if they do an AOS wave for Tzeentch following on from the Thousand Sons releases. Don't get bummed out, I have a very similar list with more flamers, knights and warriors, and I've just put it on the backburner for painting until GW does something more with their factions.

You'll want to be very heavy on characters. So lord of change, ogeoid thaumaturge, gaunt summoner on foot, and Herald on foot are all musts. I would also add Familiars for +1 to cast and have 100 points to summon a bale wind. Perhaps Kairos too.

Outside that your core units are good. Tzeentch warriors synergize very very well with the tzeentch Warshrine to make a nearly unkillable unit.

The army won't fight well in combat- it'll rely on tarpits to hold up enemy heavy hitters while you smash them with magic

I'd switch the Herald on chariot for the ogroid. That gets you 40, and I'd drop both horror units In exchange for cheaper battle line such as marauders. The horrors will be useless since you'll have too many spells. LoC will use either bolt or mystic shield and the gaunt summoner will use the other. Leaving you paying for 2 wizards that can't cast due to rules of 1, who can't fight, and who's shooting is mediocre at best

Archived