Tank or Dragon?

jpf1982

Looking for a centerpiece model to use for my army. At a 100 point difference it's between a steam tank and an elf dragon lord. I've actually used the tank. It was fairly unimpressive. Anybody with experience using a dragon have opinions on its usefulness?

I have big models already. lol I was trying to stick with Dwarfs primarily. It's pretty easy to pop a dwarf into a tank turret. Putting one on a dragon might be harder but I just found the tank so uninspiring. Did almost nothing in my play tests. 

Also, I'm not trying to be super super competitive. I'd like to win but not at the expense of going to far out of bounds on the theme. I figured dragons live in caves. Sticking a dwarf on a Dragon can't be that big of a stretch. 

Most of the warmachines are either not grand enough for what you want or not powerful enough.

If i were you i would wait.

After all alongside arcanites the general consensus is that Steamhead duradin are likely to be the next armies released.

Your likely to see some sort of centre piece warmachine. And if all the previous ones are anything to go by it will be pretty powerful.

Archived