Picture viewing size

Mohojoe

When pictures have been uploaded to the gallery there is a choice of size options of how you would like to view said media. However, all of them are pitifully small and do not allow you to see anything in any real detail, something which I personally find for images of painted minis, integral to the process.

I would really like to see a different gallery widget/viewer that allows for greater image viewing,

Cheers

the 100% comes down to cost of storage space.  When I opened the forum I had my hosting bill hiked twice in the first month due to the image storage limits being passed.  This is also the reason when most other forums don't host the images for you and force you to host elsewhere and post links to here.

Its on my list of things to improve, and will I will be looking at a way of resolving this over christmas.

One of the options is a premium membership which allows larger file uploads

9 minutes ago, Ben said:

the 100% comes down to cost of storage space.  When I opened the forum I had my hosting bill hiked twice in the first month due to the image storage limits being passed.  This is also the reason when most other forums don't host the images for you and force you to host elsewhere and post links to here.

Its on my list of things to improve, and will I will be looking at a way of resolving this over christmas.

One of the options is a premium membership which allows larger file uploads

Cheers for the reply Ben

Archived