This weekends releases

I have never seen this much buzz around a release since I started in the hobby. Twitter and Facebook have all been alive with excitement and positivity, and its great to see!

I am so buzzing to be a part of this community right now, and I can't wait to see where this hobby goes! Games Workshop have got this spot on so far for me.

It's been pretty crazy. Feels like everyone has splurged on some Ironjaws. Everyone who finished a project in time for Adepticon/SCGT seems to have started orruks! I know GW plans their releases out a year in advance, but that is some great timing.

Looking forward to seeing some of the mighty piggies painted. I already know the Maw-Crusha is amazing and the brutes are solid, but the Gore-Gruntas need that community touch before I'm sold.

Twitter and Facebook has just been orruk central this weekend indeed, an excellent showing. A few particular individuals have gone mental and dropped a lot on the ironjaws release. I'm not traditionally a green skin man (barring the slave element in my old Chaos Dwarf army) but these models (have you seen Wayne Kemp's maw Krusha!) are really quite something. 

Holy Klaw, have I seen so many giant Orruk purchases this weekend. I want to face a Maw Krusha Sunday. ****** better get his built by then;) Yeah, great times and not certain what they'll do  next as anything seems possible now (in a good way).

40 minutes ago, UrbanJesus said:

Ireckon the release of the orcs right after their announcement of matched play made it so people who held off AoS til now decided to dive in with the latest kits.

Possibly, although I think GWs conduct with AoS recently has done more to get people involved that matched play. Whatever it is though, I'm stoked! Orruks are awesome, as are all greenskins!

46 minutes ago, UrbanJesus said:

Ireckon the release of the orcs right after their announcement of matched play made it so people who held off AoS til now decided to dive in with the latest kits.

Probably.  @Darth Alec 's point about them coming out immediately after all of the SCGT coverage might not be too far wrong either.

Archived