Chaos Warriors 4000+
Demons 4000+
Beastmen 4000+

Plus my AoS armies:

Death 3500
Stormcast 2500
Iron Jawz 2000
Sylvaneth 2500

And then theres my stashes of unopened kits (two 30 gallon leaf bags full in my garage... and countless boxes just on sprue).

Ummm... I may have an addiction.

- Cedric

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Some 3000 pnts of dwarfs, 1500-2000 Dark Elves, 2000 Ogres and about 2500 pnts of Skaven. I am especially proud of all ( about 10 units) the dogs of war that are painted but never saw the battlefield :D Love those models. 

Also ordered around 1K of Slaanesh deamons and mortals. My first round based army, whoohoo

AoS wise, not masses!

Probably about 2500~3000 of Khorne models (roughly 50% painted), 500 of Ogres, 400 of metal Dwarves and 400 of metal Daemonettes.  Lots of limited edition characters too and I'd expect lots of randoms if I looked hard enough.  40k wise probably running around 5000ish of Space Wolves, and 4000 of Ad Mech/Mechanicum though nowhere near all assembled or painted.

On 12/8/2016 at 8:16 PM, TerrorPenguin said:

Picture required please ;)

Well, was asked for it :)

So, got the big cabinet - there is another shelf above the top, but the Ironjawz are currently fighting and the Bonesplitterz are being painted up. Below them (top of photo) you gave Order, with the Fyreslayers and Seraphon, below them the two Stormhosts (Hallowed Knights and Stark Hammers).  Then we move into Chaos, with Slaanesh and Bray/Warherds, Khorne, Tzeentch and Nurgle. The Skaven Clans are at the bottom.

Then onto the double cabinets, as I call them, Spiderfang Grots at the bottom, Death above - Flesh-Eater Court, Bonerattlers, Fleshwalkers and Malignants, with Soulblight Vampires and Deathlords at the top.

Got a single cabinet with the Devoted of Sigmar sitting above Mantis Warriors (nothing to do with AoS), and finally the 'lone cabinet' with the Everchosen and various Chaos beasties.

I am running out of cabinets. But work in a pretty cool place...

IMG_7593.JPG

IMG_7594.JPG

IMG_7595.JPG

IMG_7596.JPG

IMG_7597.JPG

IMG_7598.JPG

IMG_7599.JPG

IMG_7600.JPG

IMG_7601.JPG

IMG_7602.JPG

• Like 6
  • LOVE IT! 2

On 08/12/2016 at 3:08 PM, MongooseMatt said:

Without, a word of a lie, and only counting a) models that are fully painted and b) done specifically for AoS (not counting the WHFB lot), I passed 70,000 points last month :)

Ok, so the amount of AOS you have is mad, well done (I think!). Tell me some of this is converted from WHFB stuff otherwise what you've collected and painted in 18 months is bonkers. If not getting everything into round bases is still impressive!

Alao re reading your post it looks like you also have other WHFB stuff? Bonkers

2 hours ago, TerrorPenguin said:

Ok, so the amount of AOS you have is mad, well done (I think!). Tell me some of this is converted from WHFB stuff otherwise what you've collected and painted in 18 months is bonkers. If not getting everything into round bases is still impressive!

Well, here is the thing...

When AoS came out, I decided to start painting according to the Lore of the Duncan. That meant everything I had done before looked... odd (lesser) next to the new stuff, so I did not bother rebasing or bringing models over to the new game. So, umm, yes, all those were painted since AoS was released...

The main drive has been the official storyline and playing through the Battleplans with 'representative' forces (i.e., if they mention a Skull Cannon in the text, a Skull Cannon gets painted up for that Battleplan), and trying to keep ahead of GW's (frankly insane) release schedule for AoS. The recent break has been really useful for catching up!

BTW, kudos to the guy who has 10,000 miniatures - I seem to keep selling mine, so I never got quite that far (though 70,000 points of AoS equates to nearly 2,000 models...).

• Like 4
  • LOVE IT! 1