My Rotbringers Horde

GuitaRasmus

Hi guys - new user on the forum here, though I've been slowly building my Rotbringers army since AoS first came out last summer. Just wanted to show off my army in progress: 

Blightkings: 

bk1.jpg

bk2.jpg

Sorcerer: 

sorcerer.jpg

My Giant, which has been completed since, unfortunately no finished photos: 

grunk1.jpg

My Harbinger of Decay: 

plaguelord1.jpg

Now, some WIP pics: 

Chaos Trolls: 

troll1.jpg

troll2.jpg

troll3.jpg

Skull Cannon of Kh... I mean Nurgle: 

nurglecannon1wip.jpg

nurglecannon2wip.jpg

Beast: 

beastwip.jpg

And my Soul Grinder of Nurgle: 

soulgrinder1soulgrinder1.jpg

soulgrinder2.jpg

soulgrinder3.jpg

I also have 3 plague Drones, a converted Great Unclean one (maggots lord based), a Daemon Prince and a unit of plague bearers in the works - more to come. :)

All comments and critique is appreciated. :) 

Edited by GuitaRasmus
  • Like 26

Thanks a lot for the overwhelming replies! I'm flattered. :) 

I'll be sure to post some pics when they get some paint on them, but it might be a while, since I'm in the process of getting a house with the missus, and it's taking up a lot of time. Hopefully I can get started during the next couple of weeks. 

I'm just about done with the last green stuffing on the trolls tonight, just need the last few details, then it's off to the airbrush station for base coats. 

• Like 1

Tonight my buddy (Andreas 2.0) and I had some hobby time together, and while he painted on his undead horde for AoS, I began kit bashing a bit - I had some plague bearers lying around from a Nurgle Starter box for AoS, but I'm not to fond of the heads - so I had an idea to make som Pestigor-like Plaguebearers.

It's an extremely simple conversion, with only minor reposing, and a head swap, and I need to make 5 more (the leader is the Nurgle herald), but I kinda like where they're going.

pestigors.jpg

• Like 1