Thread collecting all locations of Battle Plans and Times of War?

JonWebb

Forgive me if this is a stupid question that has already been answered somewhere, sometimes my internet fu fails me.

I'm about to start compiling a list of the locations of the Battle Plans and Times of War from the various books GW have put out for AOS so far, but wondered if there is already a living thread or sticky doing this? I had a poke about the site and nothing leapt out.

Obviously not wanting the rules/contents, just a list of where they are for easy reference. Finding them among all the books can be a pain when wanting to play something on the fly. 

So, before I begin doing this, has it already been done? If not, would people be interested in such a thread, and possibly able to chip in with the books I don't own.

Cheers.
Jon.

I started doing something like this but I think I deleted it...

Would be good as a google docs spreadsheet (like the base size list on these forums), with the name of each Battle Plan, the Time of War, book page etc.

You can find them all in the AoS app but it costs a lot of money.

46 minutes ago, Phantajisto said:

Purchasing them all via the app would indeed cost a bunch of money (though not as much as buying the physical source materials). Discovering where each item comes from via the app, however, is easy and completely free. You just have to tap on any locked scroll or battleplan or time of war, etc. 

1 hour ago, Phantajisto said:

I started doing something like this but I think I deleted it...

Would be good as a google docs spreadsheet (like the base size list on these forums), with the name of each Battle Plan, the Time of War, book page etc.

Glad its not just my OCD ;)

Will start putting something together I think then. 

Google Docs isn't a bad idea either, let me see what I can cook up this week.

3 minutes ago, hobgoblinclub said:

If it's just where they're printed that you want, all of that information is in the app. Just click on the lock and it'll tell you which book it was in. 

Its as much to satisfy my OCD and make it easier for me to see where everything is in one place TBH. 

Clicking through all the books on the app would annoy me, but thanks for the suggestion. It lets me double check my work at least ;)

I'm adding page numbers for ease of location, and also the realms, so if I was fighting through a realm based campaign I could easily locate everything that could be applied, for example.

I guess I just really enjoy making lists ;)

Archived