Gaz's Mega Clearout Thread

Gaz Taylor

Folks,

As I'm looking at moving house, I need to have a clear out of my hobby room. I can provide photos on request and buyer is to pay postage. Postage is only to UK only. To save on Postage costs I can meet up if you want a game as well at Warhammer World ;) 

Also please note that everything is either unbuilt and still on sprues or in mint condition (like the books)

Warhammer Fantasy Books

• All five End Times Books in hardback - £80
  • End Times hardback Novel The Curse of Khaine - £5
  • End Times hardback Novel The Rise of the Horned Rat - £5 
  • Warhammer Limited 8th Edition Rule Book (the one with the metal clasp). Signed by some of the design Studio as well - £25

Warhammer / Age of Sigmar Models

• Spire of Dawn High Aelf Mage - £5
  • Spire of Dawn High Aelf Swordmasters - £15
  • Spire of Dawn 10 High Aelf Ellyrian Reavers - £30
  • Chaos Daemons Nurgle Great Unclean One (metal and still sealed!) - £30
  • Chaos Daemons Khorne Flesh Hounds (metal and still sealed!) - £25
  • Seraphon / Lizardmen 6 Metal Chameleon Skinks - £12
  • Seraphon / Lizardmen 16 5th edition metal Skinks with bows - £12
  • Seraphon / Lizardmen metal Skink Priest with Feathered Cloak - £5
  • Seraphon / Lizardmen metal Skink Hero with face mask and shield - £5
  • Seraphon / Lizardmen metal Skink Priest - £5
  • Seraphon / Lizardmen metal Skink hero with beating heart - £5
  • Seraphon / Lizardmen metal Skink hero with blowpipe - £5
  • Seraphon / Lizardmen 3 metal Kroxigor - £20
  • Seraphon / Lizardmen 2 metal Salamanders (no skinks) - £15
  • Dark Elves metal Sorceress on Cold One - £10
  • Dark Elves metal Assassin - £10
  • Bretonnian Knights Box (8 knights, still sealed) - £20
  • 4 x Warhammer Quest 8 Kairic Acolytes (32 Acolytes for Disciples of Tzeentch) - £35
  • 3 x Warhammer Quest 6 Tzaangors (18 Tzaangors for Disciples of Tzeentch) - £30

Age of Sigmar/Warhammer Fantasy Armies

• Highborn / High Elves (Prince on Great Eagle, Alith Anar, Loremaster, Prince with Battle Standard, 30 Archers with Hawkeye; musician; standard bearer, 5 Silver Helms with shields; musician; standard bearer, 5 Silver Helms with shields; musician; standard bearer, 20 Shadow Warriors, 2 x Frostheart Phoenix). All in Medium new design GW Carry Case. Army is painted to table top standard and on square bases. - £180
  • Seraphon / Lizardment (Slann Mage-Priest, 2 x Saurus Scar-Veteran's on Cold Ones, Saurus Scar-Veteran on Foot, 30 Saurus Warriors with Full Command, 3 x 10 Skink Skirmishers with Javelins and Shields, 2 x 10 Skink Skirmishers with Blowpipes, 24 Temple Guard with Full Command, 2 x 6 Chameleon Skinks, 2 x Ancient Stegadon's). Army is painted to table top standard and on square bases. Will come in two Carry Cases (old GW style) - £250

Misc Stuff

• Warmachine Cryx Battalion box (metal - Warwitch Deneghra, Slayer, 2x Deathripper, Defiler) - £10
  • Warmachine Cryx Battalion box (restic / Never been opened- Warwitch Deneghra, Slayer, 2x Deathripper, Defiler) - £10
  • Fantasy Flight Games War of the Ring (1st Edition) - £30
  • Blood Bowl - Grudgebearers metal Dwarf team (6 Blockers, 2 Blitzers, 2 Runners, & 2 Troll Slayers - Mostly unpainted/undercoated) - £15
  • 40K Imperial Guard 2 metal Cadians standing - £15 

I have more stuff and will update as I fish stuff out or see things i want to part with!!!

Cheers

Bit of a tidy up and slight re-jiggle of some prices (such as the end times books!!!). More stuff to go up later this week as my wife has been poking me. I'm also open to offers, so if you are interested in something let me know.

Also if you want to meet at Warhammer World for a game and pick up something off here, I'm very much up for that ;);) 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived