Compendium Errata

Slick_Kid

Hey everyone!

I have been going through the Bretonnian Compendium and I just caught something that has been overlooked severely. I am quite positive this has been updated or answered somewhere but I was wondering if anyone could answer this:

If you look at the Questing Knights warscroll, the rend characteristic under the Charger's Hooves is 1, not -1. Was this ever fixed? Also, under the Grail Knights warscroll, the range for their Sacred Blade & Lances is 1". Is this correct or has this ever bee fixed as well? 

Let me know if you know where I can find information or possibly an errata on this. Thanks so much!

What's a "Bretonnian"?

Spoiler

I've just looked at the Bret compendium online and Questing Knights' chargers are rend -, the same as all other knights' horses in the compendium. Are you sure you're looking at the latest version?

Grail Knights having 1" lances is new to me and probably an error. Well spotted! You could try pointing it out on the official AoS facebook page, but it's unlikely GW are ever going to look at the compendium warscrolls again, apart from to adjust their matched play points in the next edition of the GHB, let alone correct or update them. :(

8 hours ago, Slick_Kid said:

Hey everyone!

I have been going through the Bretonnian Compendium and I just caught something that has been overlooked severely. I am quite positive this has been updated or answered somewhere but I was wondering if anyone could answer this:

If you look at the Questing Knights warscroll, the rend characteristic under the Charger's Hooves is 1, not -1. Was this ever fixed? Also, under the Grail Knights warscroll, the range for their Sacred Blade & Lances is 1". Is this correct or has this ever bee fixed as well? 

Let me know if you know where I can find information or possibly an errata on this. Thanks so much!

Look at the app... there is no rend.

the rend thing has been updated on the app but i dont know that they update site warscrolls for old units but it has been changed.

As for the grail knight range. That hasent been changed and isent the only example either (Blood knights have the same thing) ill admit its weird but i would say that whether or not its a good idea i do think its intentional.

19 hours ago, chord said:

They need to update the site.

Yeah Its a bit wierd that they make the effort of updating the rules and the app. But why did don't internally communicate that to the people managing the site (even if they hire an external company). Who knows. Feels a bit sloppy

Archived