Events UK: RAW17 - Realms at War 2 - Leviathans Monsterous Arena RULES ADDED

Mitzy

1 hour ago, Skeekrit said:

Gents - the last bus on Sunday for the P&R leaves at 18:30 for Madingley (West). As it's about a 10 min walk to the bus stop will this cause problems if I have to leave at 18:20pm on Sunday Awards scheduled for 17:45 - 18:30

Ta - Skeekrit

So long as you don’t win anything... should be fine. ?

• Like 1

On 14/10/2017 at 8:50 PM, Skeekrit said:

Gents - the last bus on Sunday for the P&R leaves at 18:30 for Madingley (West). As it's about a 10 min walk to the bus stop will this cause problems if I have to leave at 18:20pm on Sunday Awards scheduled for 17:45 - 18:30

Ta - Skeekrit

We'll try to do the awards as quick as possible as we are aware that everyone will want to be getting away at a sensible time but sadly  we can't guarantee that we will be finished by 18.20.  We will do our best to be finished by then though as we don't want people to miss out on anything.

jimbo

• Like 1

Hi. Reading the rules pack and it says that

"The Battlefield Roles section is not in effect, i.e. there is no restriction on the number of battleline units."

There is no restriction on the number of Battleline units.  Does this mean there is no minimum of Battleline units?

The Battlefie

battleline units.

15 hours ago, General Snekt said:

Hi. Reading the rules pack and it says that

"The Battlefield Roles section is not in effect, i.e. there is no restriction on the number of battleline units."

There is no restriction on the number of Battleline units.  Does this mean there is no minimum of Battleline units?

The Battlefie

battleline units.

That is correct.  We feel this allows people to bring crazy fun armies you wouldn't normally see - like the Sons of Behemat or an all kroxigor army etc

jimbo