New member Pittsburgh PA

Bill_S

Hello all new member here living in Pittsburgh, PA. I am a 30 year old originally from Boston, MA and I have been a wargamer for about 18 years. Most of that time was spent playing competitive 40k and casual Fantasy. With the General's Handbook coming out I have made "the switch" and I am loving absolutely every minute of it. I have 2500 points of painted Flesh Eater Courts ready for LVO and will likely be looking at Fyreslayers next.

Nice to meet everyone!

Bill 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! I'm in Pittsburgh too!  Where do you normally play? I stop by the Warhammer store in Bridgeville at least weekly and also at Drawbridge Games in Castle Shannon.  I haven't got my Beastclaw army ready yet but when I do I'd love to get some games in.  

I've been considering Fyreslayers too as my second army (if and when this one is ready).  I've always loved the Dwarves.  Welcome and I hope to see you round town sometime!

Hi headhunter,

I usually play in the Bridgeville store but I try to attend the monthly AoS get together at Legions as well. We are setting up a tournament for March 12th at Legions. Check it out in the events section or the Legions FB events page.

Archived