Ogors 2000

Tizianolol

Hi! I'm not so expert about destr but I like write different list.. I'm just curious if this list can work:) 

frostlord stonehor 460 ( artifact 2)

tryant 160 ( general , trait 4)

butcher 140

3 ogors 120

3 ogors 120

6 ogors 240

thundertask beastrider 320

6 ironguts 440

tot 2000

The idea is command ability tyrant on the ironguts , on this unit shild too..i think this guys are amazing and they cant run away forever.

thundertask and frostlord can solo 1 enemy unit and 6 ogors are a solid choice. Other 2 units of ogors for try to hold objective.

what do u think?:)

I don't have a lot of experience playing Ogors but I have gone up against them. And honestly, more than anything they have, Ironguts scare me. I love that you have six - they seem to have dropped out of favour in most lists I see.

I think it looks good, but I don't understand the point of the 6 strong Ogor unit. It looks like you are taking battleline because you have to, so maybe drop half the unit and find a better use for 120 points if you can? 

This is my 2k list:

The 6 unit ogres are very nice. There are better battle-line units, but these really have a purpose. If they end up in combat, they can withstand a lot and hit back hard. All should be equipped with Iron Fist. Always!

I'm sure you love to have a frostlord in there, but I chose to spend my points on more meat.

Ogre Tyrant                160pts
    Ravager command trait

Ogre Butcher                140pts

Huskard on Thundertusk        340pts
    Talisman of Protection

Ogre Bulls x6            240pts
    Bellower, Standard, Crusher
        - Iron Fists

- Iron Fists

- Iron Fists
Ledbelchers x6            320pts
    Bellower, Thunderfist

Ledbelchers x6            320pts
    Bellower, Thunderfist

2000/2000

17 hours ago, Tizianolol said:

No1 can help me?:(

Of course they can. But your asking for help maybe the list is already perfect ;)

17 hours ago, Furious said:

And honestly, more than anything they have, Ironguts scare me. I love that you have six

Ironguts are amazing unit killers, with every unsaved wound tripling. But they are also the biggest cannonball magnets I have in my army, haha. 

No experience with the frostlord or stonehorn but personally I would go for one each as this is a great excuse to paint both :)

there arent many choices in a ogor list..ironguts will became the target of enemy artillery,magic,shoots..but i wanna protect then with shild obviouy..i post this list because if enemy use everything in ironguts ..i got my frost lord ogors and thundertask free to deal dmg

they are behemut too ,if they come in cambat full hp , they can be so power full:)

22 hours ago, Tizianolol said:

But i need battleline unit..3 for 2k!!;)

You have a lot of very expensive units in your army. Ogors are already expensive per model. The fact that you wish to fit a frostlord, a thundertusk, and a 6 unit of Ironguts is balsy and it may cost you dearly. Sometimes the cool things are great but are in need of some support of other units. These three units are over half the points of your army (440+460+320=1220). Don't be doubtful of the performance of regular bulls. I have won the majority of my battles due to the fact that the bulls take too long to kill for my opponents, and can weaken them by shooting before I kill them with the Ledbelchers in combat. The 12" range D6 shots per model gives and average of almost 7 wounds before save. with two units its 14. Average save of 4+ gives me 7 wounds just for shooting at something with both units. All this possible by a wall of Bulls they cannot get past.

Archived