FEC or DEATHRATTLE. HELP!

Dracothjay

Guys, I'm seriously struggling to decide what I want to start. I like the look of death, the horde style army has me interested.

ive done tonnes of research and love both deathrattle and FEC. I'm struggling to decide which I want to go with. 

FEC reasons:

Pro's - they are easy to collect and paint. Straight forward synergy (too an extent) and looks as if they can be crazy good in combat.

cons - not really into the ghoul look, but it's something I could get over. Also, not a lot of variety, but I think that can also make things more simple.

DEATHRATTLE reasons:

Pro's - love the look, synergies and unit selections. Easy to paint and get a real death feel from them.

cons - majority of units are sold seperately which makes the bank take a battering. Not as scary in combat as their cousin sub faction FEC. (To my belief)

either way, I NEED your help on deciding. I play aggressively with all of my other armies so what would better suite me?

thanks.

22 minutes ago, Dracothjay said:

cons - not really into the ghoul look, but it's something I could get over. Also, not a lot of variety, but I think that can also make things more simple. 

For me, this would make my decision. There's no way I could commit money and time to an army I wasn't sure about. I think it's more likely that you'll grow to hate them rather than love them. If you're not keen to start with, imagine painting your thirtieth ghoul knowing you had another thirty or so go. It'd break me. 

Archived