Multiplayer and allegiance abilities

Seas

Question

Hey Guy´s,

I got one question, me and friends are playing often multiplayer games in aos.

2 vs 2 every general play´s 2000 pts, so its 4000 vs 4000

But my main question is does every general get an allegiance abilities? So say order and chaos play against destruction and death, does the general from the order get his own allegiance abilities and the general from the chaos also hes own allegiance abilities ? I can´t find anything about it in the GH (u can find the multiplayer rules at the GH page 14/15)

The GH say´s

and

So will be, say the 2 generals from one side (Order and Chaos) get the allegiance abilities because the have each one general for playing for the order and for the chaos under one big force ?

Or does this mean, because the 2 generals form one side are playing under one big force and they aren´t allegiance to the alliance (because the play 2 different army´s under one big force) and doesn´t get the allegiance abilities.

I would say yes every general get his own allegiance abilities for his own army.

I hopefully some of u guy´s can help us with this question.

4 answers to this question

Ok i can´t edit my post,

EDIT text above -->

The GH say´s

A Coalition of Death battle is fought between two sides, each consisting of a team of players. All of the players in the same team combine their models and units into a single force, and musttry to defeat the opposing team´s combined army.

Each play commands the models they have provided to the coalition, and is allowed to decide what they do, how they move and so on, an the make al of the dice rolls for their own units.

and

Each player picks a general for their army as normal. Each general is allowed to use a command ability in their turn, but it will only affect the units from that genera´s army.

I believe each army general retain their alliance abilities.

for most battleplan, one player from each team have to be elected as the warlord, their general will gain those specific abilities that is stated in the battleplan, and should there be decision to be made and dice to be roll, between the side, that player will be the designated person to do so.

Archived