Whatsapp Group

TerrorPenguin

Morning all

Im going to start a whatsapp group for aos games as people have said this would be better than the Facebook messenger group we have.

If you want to be part of it can you message me your mobile number and I'll add you. Not just now, at any point

Tagging @L.Bromley and @tabathist23 as I've not spoken to them about it. Adam I think I have your number in an old message.

10 hours ago, hobgoblinclub said:

Dunno if you've seen it but you can post a link to the group from the Whatsapp app itself. People can then just click in without having to post here. Might be a better way to gather interest. 

I tried this... my phone went mental, over 200 people joined at one point. Then bots started joining. I would very much advise against this :)

2 hours ago, HobbyHammer said:

I tried this... my phone went mental, over 200 people joined at one point. Then bots started joining. I would very much advise against this :)

12 hours ago, hobgoblinclub said:

Dunno if you've seen it but you can post a link to the group from the Whatsapp app itself. People can then just click in without having to post here. Might be a better way to gather interest. 

It's still a good idea though, I might write it up on the board at the club where no bots can see it 

• 1 year later...

Archived