Rumoured Ironjawz Box

Fungrim

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expect (hope) that they'll make some of the smaller factions - for Destro, gargants, trolls, etc - not count towards disrupting an allegiance.

I think you're right - they'll do it via Battalions - the Sylvaneth battalions and the Pigs plug Mournfang battalions are examples.

18 minutes ago, Furious said:

I expect (hope) that they'll make some of the smaller factions - for Destro, gargants, trolls, etc - not count towards disrupting an allegiance.

That, or specific battalions.

Now if we could just get some sweet new troll models to go along with this....

Hope there is pints for this. If there isn't any points, it makes no difference if the army has allegiance keywords because allegiance for ironjawz only matters in matched play. 

In open play and narrative play you can take what you want the artifacts and commandtraits are matched play only. 

Would have rathered a thundertusk over the giant though. 

Just now, Soulsmith said:

Unless this actually comes with points and the gargant ends up with keyword ironjawz, I actually feel a bit let down. With the least miniatures in box, the gargant seems like it was randomly tossed in.

Im holding reservations until I see it. I love the giant model so personally im happy to pick it up, however if it can be added to na ironjawz force I wwill be over the moon

1 minute ago, Mohojoe said:

Im holding reservations until I see it. I love the giant model so personally im happy to pick it up, however if it can be added to na ironjawz force I wwill be over the moon

I guess I'm just bummed as I have two giants and a weirdnob already :P

Having just started a mixed Greenskins army with a view to going pure Ironjawz in time, I'm really hopeful this is the case.

The gargant is ace both in terms of model and warscroll, and it certainly would be nice to have a bit more variety in the Ironjawz faction.

11 minutes ago, N_Watson said:

It's obvious why the gargant is there. They wanted a big model in the box and the Mawcrusher is too expensive.  

Considering the Sylvaneth get both drycha, and a tree lord, without having any rubbish like dryads, and the stormcast get the celestant prime, and the khorne get 40 miniatures, we got the short straw not having the maw krusha.

4 minutes ago, Soulsmith said:

Considering the Sylvaneth get both drycha, and a tree lord, without having any rubbish like dryads, and the stormcast get the celestant prime, and the khorne get 40 miniatures, we got the short straw not having the maw krusha.

Bundles total the same really.  150 without the gargant and 150 without the tree lord  comes to 187 for sylvaneth and 182.50 for ironjawz

2 minutes ago, N_Watson said:

Bundles total the same really.  150 without the gargant and 150 without the tree lord  comes to 187 for sylvaneth and 182.50 for ironjawz

True, either way can't complain really at even getting the 10 brutes, gruntas, and megaboss. Already £32 saved. 

Archived