Shooting

Tizianolol

Question

10 answers to this question

Guys in this particular case: my unit try to shoot an enemy unit behind another enemy unit..if there is 0,5" between models ..my shooting unit can shoot into unit behind? Thx [emoji4]

There's nothing in the rules that prevents that as a concept, but true line of sight comes in to play again.
Unless there was a marked difference in size (e.g. Rat Ogres stood behind clan rats) I think a lot of people simply play that you can't.

If this is an option you want to use though, I'd strongly suggest a chat with opponent before the game so you both understand how LoS will be interpreted in-game.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Thx a lot !!;) and for exemple..when you play you consider true line on sight body, head and arms?:)

It differs, which is why discussion is needed.
Some people play any part of the model, some disallow weapons/banners/helmet crests etc.

In my experience (so not stating this is the done thing!!) people tend to go with head & torso must be visible, as even on an 'action' pose, it's a guide to centre of mass.

But like I said, just discuss with your opponent so you both know what's going on.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Archived