Vortex now cost points.

Sadysaneto

I'm pretty sure it just costs 100 to have access to one (200 if you want two at once etc). The wording on Held Aloft: "...a Wizard atop a Balewind Vortex can banish it and return to the ground. If it does so, remove the Balewind Vortex from the battlefield until it is summoned again." tells me you're not treating it as a different summon each time. That would also be rather unreasonable, even for this particular warscroll. :)

44 minutes ago, Bjarni St. said:

I'm pretty sure it just costs 100 to have access to one (200 if you want two at once etc). The wording on Held Aloft: "...a Wizard atop a Balewind Vortex can banish it and return to the ground. If it does so, remove the Balewind Vortex from the battlefield until it is summoned again." tells me you're not treating it as a different summon each time. That would also be rather unreasonable, even for this particular warscroll. :)

I seriously hope you're right. Otherwise (correct me if I'm wrong) someone could just unbind your remains in play spell, thereby costing you 100 points simply because they rolled >=7 on 2D6.

You can only unbind it when it is originally summoned.

Conceivably the Drain Magic spell could remove it if you categorise it as a buff to the wizard - I'd be inclined to say that this is a buff because Kudos to anyone taking the Drake Wizard thingy.

Archived