Warplock Jezzails x 6 (280)

Behemoths

War Machines
Warp Lightning Cannon (180)
Warp Lightning Cannon (180)

Batallions

Total: 1980/2000

Let me know what you think :) 

i'm not seeing the synergy here. It looks like you're taking the grey seer for battleshock purposes - why not just take the banner? The deceiver isn't your general, so you're taking him for the teleporting. Why? Are you depending on 6 stormfiends to take up the focus of an entire enemy, and maybe get some damage off while your guns shoot? Hmm.

Take the Warbinger instead of the deceiver. This will support your Stormfiends better. Take a Chieftain with banner if you're worried about battleshock. If your stormfiends are melee, use the grinderfists (allowing you to teleport), but realize it's a hammer/flanking unit at that point, not an anvil. This turns your clanrats in to the anvil, and .. 3 units of 10 is going to fail you. Hard. The other option is to take a cheap caster, Mystic Shield the 'Fiends, and use Warpfire Throwers. Hopefully they last more than a turn or two, and dish out some mortal wounds.

Consider the Skryre battalions. Acolytes have shooty attacks, so if you're just using them as a screen anyway, may as well get some hurt on. The Arch Warlock is such a better unit than the Grey Seer, as well. Engineers are cheap casters, fulfilling shooty mortal wounds OR mystic shield, as required. The Skrye battalion wont be able to take the verminlord or battle standard, though.

Agree with foolsama, in particular I find that the Arch Warlock has been absolutely awesome in all my games. Casts 2 spells per turn, can deal out damage in melee and has a 3+ save for 20 more points than the Grey Seer. Warpstorm is also a great spell, and you can also cast Arcane Bolt and the once a game Warpfire Thrower means you can potentially put out 9 mortal wounds in a turn. I'm considering taking the Runeblade here to get 2 attacks with the Claw at 4+ 3+ -2 3 damage. I just squeeked! Even better when you can buff up the hit roll with Lord of War.

The Packmasters...man 3 wounds and 60 points is so, so bad. I'm not sure you need them at all, to be honest. Take Sqweel Gnawtooth for 100 instead, he has 5 wounds and can actually deal out some damage. His Exceptional Pack bonus is nice too, either reroll 1's to wound or reroll saves of 1 for Rat Ogres or Giant Rats. He can't take too many hits though, but in my experience most people ignore him out of the fear of Rat Ogres or Stormfiends.

Throt the Unclean is a great pick for the same points. He's got a better save, and can heal wounds by inflicting mortal wounds on a Skaven unit. Think about Clan Rat bubble wrap for Three Places of Power. His abilities are really nice if you are using any Moulder units, like Stormfiends or Rat Ogres (I like Rat Ogres a lot). Adding 3 to all Run and Charge moves for a Moulder unit and adding +1 to hit is really nice.

Clan Rats, I know nobody wants to paint them all but we need them. I've found in all my games I was wishing I had taken more of them, so I've started doing just that. All scenarios are objective based, the more bodies the better. A fun combo here is to take the Verminous Clawpack and Tretch Craventail. It's so, so good!

I like the WLC's and Jezzails, it's great to have something in the back of the lines adding some much needed punching power to the front.

BWAHAHAHA THE RAT OGORS

Leaders
Throt The Unclean (100)
Packmaster Skweel Gnawtooth (100)
Verminlord Warbringer (300)
Sayl The Faithless (160)

Units
Rat Ogors x 6 (360)
Clanrats x 30 (180)
- Rusty Spear
Clanrats x 30 (180)
- Rusty Spear