Exiles

Tizianolol

Hi! I have a question about matched play exiled list.

can i play 2 leaders with command ability and use that ability only with my general?

if yes..what do u think about dreadlord on pegasus? In the pdf book i read that dreadlord warscroll is the same of coldone dreadlord ,except it can fly.

i thought to play with dreadlord on drake and pegasus dreadlord together..thx all and sorry for my english:)

Only the general can use his command abilities. You can have other hero's with command abilities but they won't be able to use them (except in a few special cases).

I do not know the exiles well enough to comment on which one of those you should use.

On 11/9/2016 at 0:45 AM, Tizianolol said:

Hi! I have a question about matched play exiled list.

can i play 2 leaders with command ability and use that ability only with my general?

if yes..what do u think about dreadlord on pegasus? In the pdf book i read that dreadlord warscroll is the same of coldone dreadlord ,except it can fly.

i thought to play with dreadlord on drake and pegasus dreadlord together..thx all and sorry for my english:)

Let us know about the list and we'll help you.

Be careful though if you use the app because the keywords are different from the PDF. The dreadlords command abilities that target EXILES only effects: Reaper bolt thrower & Shades in the app. 

4 hours ago, Kramer said:

Be careful though if you use the app because the keywords are different from the PDF. The dreadlords command abilities that target EXILES only effects: Reaper bolt thrower & Shades in the app. 

Not even the Reaper Bolt Thower, just it's crew. I learnt this the hard way with Dispossessed warmachines! 

The Dreadlord on cold one/dark pegasus is pretty boss for only 100 points. Slap a Relic Blade on him and you're looking at 6 damage 2 attacks!

6 hours ago, Double Misfire said:

Not even the Reaper Bolt Thower, just it's crew. I learnt this the hard way with Dispossessed warmachines! 

The Dreadlord on cold one/dark pegasus is pretty boss for only 100 points. Slap a Relic Blade on him and you're looking at 6 damage 2 attacks!

Yeah we're still undecided over that. I know there is a faq somewhere that says crew and warmachine are separate units but the crew get the bonus and the reaper is only a tool. So we house ruled it a couple of months back to include it. But good point. Might be time to bring it up again. 

Cheers!

3 hours ago, Kramer said:

Yeah we're still undecided over that. I know there is a faq somewhere that says crew and warmachine are separate units but the crew get the bonus and the reaper is only a tool. So we house ruled it a couple of months back to include it. But good point. Might be time to bring it up again. 

Cheers!

Totally separate units, they just set up at the same time and give each other bonuses (cover for the crew, the ability to move/shoot for the warmachine). Giving warmachines the keywords of their crew would be like making a Bloodstoker a daemon just because he'd whipped a unit of Bloodletters. 

2 minutes ago, Double Misfire said:

Totally separate units, they just set up at the same time and give each other bonuses (cover for the crew, the ability to move/shoot for the warmachine). Giving warmachines the keywords of their crew would be like making a Bloodstoker a daemon just because he'd whipped a unit of Bloodletters. 

Personally I agree. But the were a couple of other effects that then were also excluded, so that's why we houseruled is. So it's fine and I agree that the basis should be it as the FAQ states unless both players disagree. 

Archived