New Realm Forums

MacDuff

On October 22, 2016 at 11:40 PM, MacDuff said:

I'd love to, but a single post here will just get lost in the threads. I think this is more of an organizational issue for the site, so I hope Ben is listening. Right now we have 4 Alliance forums that really serve their purpose, but those span all Realms. If we added a forum for each Realm, over time those would help gather together posts about the creation of settlements, terrain ideas, narrative descriptions, unique  warscrolls, and suggestions about how the alliances affect each Realm. These forums could become a treasure trove about ways to expand the game, especially as GW covers each one to inspire more content.

I brought this over as a quote from the location mentioned above, because this underscores the benefit of having forums for the Realms. Not only would I love to have the realm-specific rules in one place, but also maps and images (if okay to post here), both sadly lacking on wikis I've found.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure this warrants new subforums, as they wouldn't get sufficient use. It'd definitely be nice to have relevant content compiled in one place, but a thread linking other sites might do the trick. If you wanted to go into tons of detail, it'd become its own wiki and would probably want a dedicated site.

Is there facility to build in a wiki to this site? I'm not sure.

Archived